Chapter 8 - Poppin' The Question

Thank you guys so much for reading, voting, and commenting! I read every comment and I know who my active readers are . *Wink wink*

Audri's POV

***************

Grabbing clothes from my dresser and stuffing them in my suitcase, I hum along to the song playing in my head. Not paying attention to the boxes disappearing in my room, Niall sits next to me on my bed.

"We're almost done, are you sure you're getting everything?" He asks, watching me pack my clothes in my suitcase.

"Yeah, this place is giving me the creeps. My only problem is going to be explaining this to my parents." I say, setting my suitcase down on my bed as I get up. I walk into the bathroom and try to gather everything in my arms at once, dropping things on the way to dump the items into my suitcase. Niall grabs my wrist softly, pulling me to a stop in front of him. He looks up at me and smiles, his hands resting on my hips.

"You will be safe, I will be with you every step of the way, I'm sure your parents will understand." He stands up and kisses my forehead. He picks up two boxes and heads out of the apartment. I finish stuffing my things into my suitcase, sitting on top of it, I struggle zipping it shut. Grunting as my fingers start to slip from the zipper, Niall grabs my hand and helps me zip it the rest of the way.

I giggle and smile at him, "Thanks." Niall smiles and nods, giving me a shrug.

"Ready to go?" Niall asks, I take one last look across the room, I was saying goodbye just as fast as I said hello. I take a deep breath and nod at Niall, pulling the handle on my suitcase up, I wheel it out and look around. Nothing looks different, just some decorations and some things inside of cabinets are missing. Niall sets his hand on my back, he looks at me and smiles, "You won't have to worry about any of this, I'm sure you'll love my house. You can have your own room, but I demand that you stay close to me for reasons of the baby." I give him a nod and smile as we walk out of the apartment, the brick walls, the open space, the thought of being on my own, gone.

Thinking back on my childhood, things were great, always somehow got what I wanted, never had clothes that were too small, food always in my stomach and boy was it amazing food. My parents knew how to take care of kids, we never moved from the house we lived in, never had to deal with making new friends at a new school. I had everything I could ever ask for, both my parents, a loving brother, a nice home, clothes, toys, friends, food. My child won't have to worry about anything, I've already failed on them to not have to worry about who's house they go to for christmas. Unless Niall raises this baby with me then I won't have failed them. Niall looks like he would make a good father, caring, kind, considerate, loving, open armed, but yet he's disciplined.

Taking a good look at Niall, his hair is slightly messy, his face determined but gentle, his hands rough for heavy working,his body lean and muscular.

Harry's POV

***************

I park in a small parking space in front of the small restaurant I picked for tonight. Seemed fitting and comfortable. I step out of my car as her parents pull into a spot next to mine. I stand on the tan sidewalk with my hands in my front pockets, a small gentle looking smile on my face. I need to look as gentle and welcoming as possible. Especially to her mom. I watch them get out of the car, her mom seems nervous as she clings to her husband who is walking without fear.

Don't wave, that's over kill.

I wait till they reach the sidewalk, I turn towards the door and open it. "Let's have a lovely night, shall we?" Was that too much? I get a smile and a chuckle with a nod of approval from Audri's dad. Guess it wasn't too much.