Chapter 3 - Dinner

Liam Payne as Liam Hood

Audri's POV
**************

Once I get home, I send a text to my friend Liam, we grew up together.

To Liam; Hey! I moved into the apartment! You should come check it out sometime with Louis(:

I lay on the couch, my phone in my hands as I wait for a text back. I look around my apartment, the walls bare, only covered with paint. I sigh as I look at the time, two hours to 7. I get up off the couch and walk down the hallway and into my room. I sigh at the sight of my boxes around my room, reminding me of all the things I have to unpack.

I dig through my bags of clothes as I put them away as I look for something to wear to Harrys. My phone gives a buzz and a chime, the text alert for Liam.

From Liam; I would love to come over sometime! I bet you have the place decked out in posters and music lol. Louis is just here to see if you have a hot roommate :')

I giggle and shoot a text back.

To Liam; haha, no hot roommate here, but I do have a hot neighbor who asked me over for dinner tonight, and I have nothing to wear! SOS :'(

I sigh and toss my phone on my bed and look through my clothes one more time, I dig out a pair of black shorts.

This is going to have to do.

I pull the black shorts on and look through my clothes for a shirt, I know I want to wear something cute, maybe a crop top, or just something that says 'hey Im down to frickle frackle man.' My phone buzzes and chimes once again, I pick it up and read the text.

From Liam; Wear something that says "Im DTF" But nothing that screams "Im desperate" Ya feel?

I giggle and nod to myself as I pull a red crop top out, I slide it on, My boobs pooping out but not too much, the short t-shirt sleeves fit around my shoulders nicely, the rest of the shirt clingy to my curves nicely, my bellybutton out. I look in the mirror as I sigh at my hair, maybe I should curl it. Before I do that, I send Liam a picture of me in my outfit. I hope this is okay. I wait for a text as I brush my teeth.

From Liam; Perfect! :D

I smile widely as I go start my curling wand. I finish brushing my teeth and look at my face and wipe off my day time makeup. As I wait for my curling wand to heat up i do a soft smokey eye with barely any black, it mostly silver. I do my mascara, big and bold is what I aim for. I pull on the black glove and lightly curl the mid and bottom half of my hair, I twist my bangs back and smile at myself.

Well done. Form fitting shirt and loose hair. Perfect.

I look at the time, 6:45, I sigh and walk into the kitchen and open the fridge. That's right, I didn't go grocery shopping. Nice one Audri.

I grab the bags on the table and start putting the new dishes and glasses away in the shelfs. Then my phone gives off a buzz and a chime.

3014562789: Hey, Dinner is almost ready.

I look at the number and then at the text, it has to be Harry.

To Harry: Okay, is this Harry?

I wait watching my phone as it makes a swoop noise and a new text pops up in the messages.

From Harry: yup that's me(:

I shake my head and slide on my solid black thin Vans. I check my hair and makeup one more time in the mirror before I walk out the door. As I stand in front of his. 506. I give a gentle knock three times, and wait with my hands behind my back. I send Liam a quick text.