Chapter 10 - Part Of Your World

Audri's POV

***************

I hear Niall talking but only faintly as sleep still clogs up my ears. I roll over and sit up slightly, I watch him set my phone down on the nightstand and lay back down next to me. "Who was that?" I ask, my voice weak from slumber.

"It was..." Niall's eyes look down at the mattress. "Uhm.. It was.."

I sigh, "It was Harry wasn't it?" I ask, looking at my hands, playing with the blankets.

Niall sighs and nods, "Don't worry about it." He kisses my forehead, and rubs his thumb along my hand. "I took care of it and I don't think he'll call again."

I roll onto my back, cover my face with my hands and let out a long sigh. "I thought everything was going fine after my brother... But then this happened." I run my hands up my face and grip my hair out of frustration.

"I'm sorry."

"No, don't apologize, none of this is your fault. I should have been more smart and thoughtful, more careful."

Niall turns my face so I'm looking at him, "You are now my personal responsibility. Not because I feel obligated to, but because I care. I will do anything for you and this little bundle of joy." He smiles softly as he lets out a soft chuckle. I close my eyes and nod my head.

"What time is it?"

Niall rolls over and taps his phone, "It is 9:27 pm." He rolls back over, "Wanna have a small late night dinner and call it a night?" I nod and sit up, pushing the blankets up over my legs as I get out of the bed. He follows suit and walks me out of his room, down the hall, down the stairs and to the left as he pushes open the swinging french door. The smell of dough and spices fills the air, bags of flower sitting on most of the counters. Metal stoves in the center of the room that stretch throughout the kitchen, white and black tiles pattern the floor. Pots hanging from hooks, utensils sitting in tall, thin, holders.

"You call this a kitchen?" I look around still amazed at how all this is for one person. "Do you feed an army?" I laugh lightly, dipping my finger in a small pile of flower and flicking it at him, it landing on the right side of his chest.

He gasps and flicks flower at my face, it landing in my hair and cheeks. "We came here to eat." He walks down a strip between the ovens and counters.

"Okay, well what's to eat?" I ask, trying to wipe away the flower on my face.

"We could have spaghetti." He holds up a box of noodles.

I giggle and nod, jumping onto a counter. I swing my legs as I watch Niall gather the pots and spoons the he needs. He hums a tune as he gets the stove on and starts filling a pot with water.

"Do you eat it with meat?"

"No, I'm a vegetarian." I say.

He looks at me shocked, "Really?" I slowly nod my head. "Wow, you didn't strike me as a Veggie."

I laugh, "A Veggie?" I shake my head and tuck my hair behind my ear.

He shrugs, "What? That's what I call them."

"Oh, oh. Them. I see." I fold my arms up and stick my nose up.

"No, You know what I meant." He looks over at me and sighs, he walks over and pats my thighs.

"Nope, don't touch me." I try not to laugh as a smile spreads on my face.

"You know you wanna look at me." Niall chuckles and kisses my cheek. I can't hold it in anymore as I laugh and look at him.