- Part 2 -

Tw: some mild panic, flashbacks.

Eh nothing horrible

Y e t :3

________________________________________________________________________________

N's POV

N lay on the floor just bored. There wasn't anything for him to do at all.. he just hummed to himself and kept his notebook close. He stared up at the ceiling just counting out of boredom how much lines there were. Yes it got tiring but, it was all he could even do. Once he hears the door opens he looks up at the time in complete confusion. Was Uzi back home already? Or was it just Khan? N, not really wanting to know just sat there and saw what he saw as Khan.

Instantly, N grabs his notebook and his crayons and walks over to Uzis room. He didn't really like to be near Khan as he was scared of getting scolded by him just like he scolded Uzi. So he just went to Uzis room and sat there in the ground.

          He lay there for awhile before starting to draw and scribble on the paper out of boredom once again. He hummed to himself as well and observed Uzis room. He sees a sort of scrap paper on how Uzi had seen how the disassembly drones looked like.. but... N winced as he remembers a small memory of when he had been back with J and V. 

. . .

He had been back with J, in when he had came back from hunting. Once again coming back empty handed. It bugged him how V and J somehow managed to come back to the pod with even a corpse. He hated how he could barely even ever get anything. Once again he'd go on another day without food.

 Great. 

But the next day when he awoke. He felt a bit... different.. as if... he was... overheating..? Oh no, now that was bad. He couldn't do this, overheating was bad for him. He'd been through this once and he almost died cause of it. N swiftly got up and ran out the pod and started looking through the dead corpses in hopes of finding oil. But no. He couldn't. His visor flashes showing a warning sign that he was indeed starting to overheat. N started to panic. He did t know what to do. 

. . . .

N snaps out of the memory and finds himself laid down on the ground. His heart beating quick, along his dry tears making him sniffle. Once again, he passed out. He had been passed out for about two hours. And that memory seemed to last only five minutes. Great, the longer he passes out, the more danger he's in. N gets up and starts to pace back and forth around the room trying to get calm and back to normal.

He was safe now, and he had oil with him. He could not overheat anymore. Nothing like that could happen again... right..?

Uzi's POV

Uzi heads to her locker ready to go home. She's walking alongside Thad as they both talk to each other. She enjoys his company, especially at school. Maybe.. maybe one day she'll be able to tell him how she felt.. maybe, and hopefully. She waves Thad a goodbye and gives him a small pat on the back. And with that, Thad heads off to his own home. For once, Uzi actually felt truly happy. 

She grabs her belongings and starts giggling all the way back to her home, not even caring about the glares and stares she gets. For once, not starting a problem nor a fight. Uzi was determined that today, she'd finish her gift for Thad today. She was determined on that, and only that. 

. . .

Once she had gotten home she reached her room and found N curled up in the ball in a corner holding onto his notebook and a stuffy of hers. She smiles in awe at the sight. She dosent mind this once that he's asleep in her room. Eventually, she grabs the supplies into what she'd need to make and finish Thads gift. In which, is a crocheted pup. She was taught how to crochet at a young age and thought the skills would never come in handy for anything until now. For once she was glad to have these skills. She smiles the whole time crocheting until she hears a slight noise come from N, in which she turns to see. She smiles seeing him awake.

"You awake now buddy?" She asks seeing him reply with a hum. 

N just crawls over to her before sitting beside Uzi and hugging her from behind in which makes Uzi huff playfully. She's aware of N watching and dosent mind.

"Er... what's that?"

"Oh, uh- it's a uhm.. it's a pup!" 

"For who? Ooo! Is it for me?"

Uzi dosent reply and just stops crocheting. She looks back and sees N staring at the pup in glee expecting her to agree with his statement. She didn't know what to say not wanting to destroy his happiness. So, She just dosent reply.

But after awhile she finishes it and places it in a small box. An orange one, and ties a small bow on the top making her chuckle in triumph feeling  proud of herself. But, she can already sense N's disappointment.

"Oh... it's... for someone else," he says in a soft, distant tone. Uzi feels guilt but shrugs it off. She grabs the box and places it in her bag.

"Well, I'm heading to bed N, if you want you can sleep here, but I'm sleeping now, alright?" Uzi speaks feels tired and exhausted from today. She gets on her bed and falls asleep right there, excited for another day.

N, on the other hand. Is not.

——————————————————————————-

Nehehhehehehehe

Woah spoopy atuf starting to happen