- Part 3 -

Some fluff, idk

________________________________________________________________________________

Uzi's POV

Uzi wakes up with delight, happiness, and of course, excitement. This is the first time that shes actually felt happy! Or even in glee! She giggles getting ready grabbing her bag, checking the gift was there, before leaving the room. She starts to leave the house completely unaware on if N was even okay. But she was just so excited. She'd definitely give Thad the gift today! She knew she had to.

But, she was unaware, of that awaken N following her.

Once again, her daily routine. Locker, class, listen. Move, class, listen. Move, class, listen. It was a sort of pattern in which had gone quickly because of how delighted she was!  

                But once it was time for their break, she ended up heading to her locker and grabbing the gift. She giggled with happiness and energy, skipping to her usual spot that they both were in. She realized that Thad wasnt there yet and just sat there with the gift opposite in where Thad would sit. 

N watched her from the distance. His tail flicking from side to side intent on who would appear.

After awhile, Thad showed up. She smiled stood up and hugged him.  He was obviously flustered at that hug and just chuckled awkwardly.

"Whats with all this energy and jumpiness that I've heard you having all day?"

"Oh well, heh- nothing!"

N stared, digging his claws — which hes taken out already — into the wall, staring in jealousy and envy.

She then headed over to her seat and started their normal conversation. Just talking about how their day went. She was obviously happy to see him, she was glad to see him. The way he smiled... the way he talked... the way he laughed.. the way he looked.. everything... just- perfection! She just adored him! She knew that he had to be the one for her! She just knew it! 

In the middle of their conversation, just as she was about to pull out his gift, Thad spoke.

"Oh uh- just wait here! I uhm- I have something for you! As well-"

Uzi blushed. Had he seen the gift beside her already somehow early? And- he had a gift- for her as well?! This day really was her day!

N's POV

Him. Its that one. Its the one that took her. The one thats taking her. Well I wont let that happen. I just wont.

As soon as Thad started to approach N, closer and closer.

N striked, taking him down, and attacking him.

—————————————————-

🤯

Short chapter momen

HehehehehheheHEHEEHHEHEHHEHEHHEEHEHHEEHHEHE