Deeply fixed on her.

As he strolled into the dimly lit club, the pounding bass of the music vibrated though his chest. it was a haven of flickering neon light, thick clouds of weed and cigarette smoke, and an atmosphere brimming with anticipation. but amidst of the chaos something caught his eye, stealing his focus from the pulsating crowd.

his gaze deeply fixated on her, an enigmatic figure amidst the sea of dancers. A shroud of mystery seemed to clothe her as if she was a magnet for curiosity. the way she moved with effortless grace, her body effortlessly syncing with the song "distance by boogie with a hoodie" was a sight to behold. she was captivating, like a shooting star.

Her seductive appeal went beyond what is typically considered to be beautiful. a cascade of lustrous ebony hair cascaded down her back, shimmering under the vibrant lights. her eyes, like a endless pool endless abyss, held a mysterious story waiting to unravel. The vibrant light gracefully dance atop the melanin-infused canvas, casting a celestial aura that transforms the skin into a luminous masterpiece. a confident smile played upon her lips., hinting at secrets and adventurers yet to discovered.

as the room seemed to fade away, he felt on a invisible string pulling him closer to her presences. coursed thought the air, drawing him toward her like a moth to a flame. in that moment, everything else became inconsequential; the bustling noise of the club seemed to hush and fade into the background.

eyes locked, their connection held a promise of a thousand unspoken words. him watch this mysterious girl apron the stage .

"Hakeem come on lets get some drinks man" said Amari.

"alright man" said Hakeem.

As Hakeem tore his gaze away from the stage, he reluctantly followed Amari towards the bar.

However, his mind remained captivated by the enigmatic girl and the inexplicable pull he felt towards her.

"oh hey Hakeem how are you dawg i haven't seen you in a while" said Isaiah

"I been alright just been training boxing really hard lately," Hakeem replied, his eyes still wandering back to the stage.

Isaiah glanced at Hakeem with a knowing smile, sensing that there was more to his friend's distraction than just boxing training.

"You seem different, man," Isaiah said casually, raising an eyebrow.

"Is there something or someone on your mind?" asked Isaiah

"you see his eyes too, he been admiring shawty since we got here man" said Amari with a laugh Hakeem chuckled, trying to play it off.

"Nah, man, just appreciating the view," he replied, avoiding eye contact. But Isaiah could see through Hakeem's cover-up and decided to dig deeper.

"Come on, Hakeem, don't be scary dawg. you want to speak to shawty don't you?" asked Amari

"man just give me a drink Hakeem replied, trying to divert the conversation.

Isaiah and Amari exchanged knowing glances before Amari spoke up again,

"Alright, but don't think we're letting you off the hook that easily. We'll get you that drink, but you better make a move." said Amari

"Man, you know how many men she probably danced on. Even if I did speak to her, she probably thinks of me like every other man in this damn club " said Hakeem.

Isaiah chuckled and nudged Hakeem playfully.

"Come on, man, don't sell yourself short. You've got something different to offer. Just be confident and show her who you really are," he encouraged.

"fine man give me the damn drink ill try after" said Hakeem