First Baby-Percabeth

So as many couples do, after Percy and Annabeth got married a few months later they announced that a little Percabeth baby would be coming. The Aphrodite girls still loved calling them that and were freaking out because their otp (whatever the heck that is)[an; yes ik what it is] got together so that gave them some hope for themselves.

A few months into Annabeth's pregnancy some wrong happened. It happened during a normal game of capture the flag. At first when they took her to the infirmary they thought it was just a strain or she had been doing too much work, as she always does. After having her in the infirmary for a few minutes they quickly realized something was wrong. The normally white sheets were soaked with red. Percy had been alerted but was told he could continue on, since Annabeth was just taking a breather. As soon as they realized something else was happening he was quickly alerted.

Percy was there the whole time. Holding Annabeth as she cried into his shirt clenching his hand. When they finally pulled that little baby out and laid it on Annabeth, Percy started crying too. That little baby that was theirs that would never have happy memories or the love that they would have given that baby broke their hearts.

(By the way the blue team won, but that was unimportant when the campers heard about what happened)