An ice quirk?

'Why was Shoto the special one?'
Touya asked himself in his thought. He stands in the snow without any shoes on. His feet did not feel cold, and neither did any of his body parts which he knew they should, but they didn't ever since the accident happen.

He had gotten his mother ice resistant but his father fire quirk. However, even though he knew he should not be using his quirk or practice with it he still did. And no matter how many times his family told him not to use it.

He had burn marks everywhere on his body due to using his quirk, but besides does burn marks there were tears, tears of rage, jealousy, hatred, and the most important tear of feeling replaced.

"It is all Shoto fault, if he was not born with both fire and ice quirks, Dad and Mom would have still looked at me," he murmured as snow started to fall. A snowflake caught his eye, it was smaller than the others but more beautiful.

He stretched his right hand so he could catch the snowflake, and waited for it to fall in his hand. 'If I had gotten an ice quirk would things be different?' He thought. Suddenly, the snowflake started to grow not just that but it also started to form into a flower at the same time.

Touya was shocked at what had just happened. That snowflake had just formed into an ice flower in his hand. He then asked still in shock, 'Did I do this, but how?' He then questions himself, 'But even if I did that would not be possible because I don't have any kind of ice quirk b-but but what if I did, then that would mean I am the masterpiece.!'

He then reached for another snowflake, but this time with his left hand. He tried concentrating as much as he could and thought about his sister's flowers.

They were beautiful, all different kinds. He later closed his eyes and relaxed. As he did he tried to accumulate all the frozen air around him.  He felt his hand get heavier by the second as if something was growing non-stop. At this point, Touya decided to stop whatever he was doing and as he did the growth stopped too. That is when he finally decided to open his eyes, and what he saw would change his whole life forever.

412 words! I am sorry this is short but promise I will try to do the next chapter longer. Bye!