The Suprising Truth

Touya trained for hours each day ever since he got his ice quirk.  He would wake up at 10:00 am, eat breakfast with his family and pack lunch for the afternoon.

At 11: 00 am he would start training in Sakoto Peak.  He trained his body first. For example, he would do 15 minutes warm-up which includes stretching and jumping. After the warm-up, he would run 4-5 non-stop from the top of SakotPeakak to the bottom and then back to the bottom in one hour. Then he would do push-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups, and stuff like that for another hour.

Second, he would take a snack break for 15 minutes.  This is mainly for him to think about new techniques and strategies.

Third, he would practice his quirks. He trained his ice quirk for 2 hours and 30 minutes. After that, he would have lunch and regain energy.  Then trained his fire quirk for only 2 hours and at the end, he would train both his quirk for 1 hour. After all that training he would head back home at 8:00 pm.

In one week of hard training and thinking he found out two ways for his fire not to burn his skin. One way was to make the flames not touch his skin and the other way was to cold his body down while using his fire quirk.

However, his family was very worried about him, especially his mom.

"Touya before you go can I ask you a very important question?" a beautiful woman with white hair and grey eyes who was definitely his mother asked.

"Umn sure,  but can you please make it fast I have to go," Touya answers walking closer to his mother.

"We are all worried about you Touya," she paused, "so please tell me you aren't using your quirk when you go to Sakoto Peak. "

Touya thought about it for a second, "I am very sorry Mom but I am using it, but you don't have to worry about it because um it doesn't burn me anymore, look!" he show her his hi hand and activated his fire quirk.

On the other hand, his mother was amazed at the flame that wasn't burning his son's skin.

Touya's light blue eyes meet beautiful gray ones and saw tears coming out of them. "Oh Touya is it not burning you," she asked.

Of course not I learned how to control my quirk. Also, I want to show you something that I want you to keep between you and me," he said excitedly to show her.

"Okay I promised not to tell anybody not even you're father, " she responded.

Touya smirked, "Okay then!" He made two ice flowers in his hand while his mom stared in disbelief without any words she fell to the ground.

"MOM! " Touya yelled, but she had already fallen.  Then baby Shoto who was sleeping in bed had woken up and started crying.  That's how Rei Todoroki die...

Not really she just passed out. Touya didn't know what to do so he just left for Sakoto Peak like nothing happen.

525 words! Anyways I am very sorry I didn't post yesterday I went to a party and didn't have time. Also, I am very sorry if a misspelled something please tell me if I did in the comment.  I hoped you enjoy bye!