Memories of Pain

As he opened his eyes he felt an overwhelming feeling, as if Fait had changed into something better, brighter, and happier.

He glared down at his right hand and saw a pair of beautiful flowers made out of ice. They looked like an exact copy of his sisters.

It took a few seconds for him to process what had just happened, but when he did the pain in his light blue was visible.

Memories flash through his. "All this pain and suffering was all for NOTHING!" He yelled as he remembered all the times his father called him a failure ever since his quirk damage him, and how his father neglect him and his siblings.

Once again tears started to fall from his eyes to his chin and the ground. He remembered every time he will go and cry his eyes out to his brother and sister but they didn't care at all. He also remembers when his mother would stare at his eyes and see his father in them.

"I am only nine years old why do I have to suffer like this, why me of all people?" Touya subbed.

He later fell in knew and repeated in agony, "Why, why, why, WHY!" He droops the ice flower from his hand and lay on the ground.

"No, I can't be weak now," he told himself as he got back up."I need to be strong so I can prove to endeavor wrong, but I first need to learn how to control my ice quirk and find ways to make my fire not burn me alive," he said motivated.

Touya stretched both his arms out and concentrated just like before. As he did that he tried to think of himself shooting ice from his hands. In the beginning, he did not think that would work, but surprisingly it did, he was actually shooting ice from both his hands!

He smiled, a smile that no one had ever seen not even his own family in years! That smile did not show agony like before it was truly a real smile.

Then then concentrate on his legs and thought about an ice floor. Then all of a sudden all around him was covered in ice even the torches that surround him. "Will I didn't expect that to happen," as he says that, he use the same technique as before, but this time with his fire quirk.

After he was done everything went back to normal except there was no snow and the torches weren't on fire. Touya stood proudly and said, "I will become the greatest hero of all time"

438 words! I hoped you enjoy it and I am sorry if you didn't understand. I will try to make part 3 tomorrow. so bye.