I Am Sorry

I am alive don't worry guys.

4 years have passed ever since Touya activated his ice quirk, and now he's 13 years old. Touya grew a lot in the past 4 years becoming the tallest of the Todoroki siblings. In other words, being taller than Natsuo by 6 inches. He had also learned how to keep his blue flame for a long amount of time. Today he decided to take a break and spend some time with his family.

Touya sat down beside Fuyumi at the traditional Japanese table. "Good morning everyone," Touya said reaching out for a plate that was in the middle of the table.

"Good morning Touya-nii," Natsuo said with a welcoming smile.

A few seconds later Fuyimi said, "Morning Touya."

"Good morning Touya, how you slept," Rei ask as she pick up some rice from one of the middle plates.

Touya was awake all night because of the new exams that are coming up the next week. Of course, he didn't want his family to worry about his health but he learn to be honest since his mom knew when he was lying. "Well I didn't really sleep much because of the exams, " Touya answered.

"Oh touya don't worry you'll be all right," Rei encourages him.

"Yeah Touya-nii is amazing, " Natsuo yells enthusiastically.

"Yeah he sure is," Fuyumi said.

"Thank you guys y'all are amazing too, " Touya smiled. However, he felt something was wrong and noticed Shoto was not there. "Guys, where's Shoto?" He asked.

The atmosphere of the room changed and that's when Touya knew what had happened. His eyebrows twitch and form into a v, and the smile that he had a few seconds ago disappears. He has gotten really close to Shoto over the years.

"That old hag," Touya walk angrily through the hallway with Rei chasing after him.

"Touya don't go you might get hurt," she yell across the hallway but it was too late. Touya had already opened the door to Enji's training room, the room where Touya used to train.

Memories flashed through Touya's head. They were all happy ones except one which was the reason his dad had changed. He snap back to reality and what he saw made his blood boil. Shoto was being beaten up by Enji and he knew why. Shoto had already turned 4 years old a week ago but he still hasn't gotten his quirk yet.

At this point, Touya was fully in the room followed by his mother. Touya's blue Flames erupted from his body. Rei tried to stop him from doing something stupid, but every time she tried his Flames will stop her instead.

Enji turns around to see the faces of his wife and son. He proceed to say something but enormous blue flames that were formed like a punch stop him. He did not have time to react because he got hit by Touya's technique and when he did he was outside in the bushes.

Enji was shocked at his son's flames and the power they hold. Enji was numb.

Touya stood beside Shoto and lean down. "Shoto come here," Touya said widening his arms. Shoto jump into Touya's arms and hugged Touya. He also started to cry. "Forgive me Shoto for not coming here sooner," Touya apologizes and hugs Shoto back.

"Touya-nii I really want to be a hero but I don't like training I don't like being called the masterpiece," Shoto cried.

"It's okay shoto it's okay big brother Touya is with you," Touya whispered in Shoto's ear trying to calm Shoto down. Touya had a new goal now and it was to make his siblings happy.

At night Touya pack his stuff and went to Shoto's room. He reaches into Shoto's bed quietly. "Shoto wake up," Touya whispered.

Shoto cried, "Five more minutes Mom."

"Shoto it's me your big brother Touya," the older boy whispered to the little one.

"Touya is that you?" Shoto asked.

"Yes Shoto wake up we're leaving, " Touya whispered again.

"Wait what," Shoto said surprised.

"Yes, Shoto we're leaving," Touya answered in a whisper.

"But what about Natsu and Fuyumi and-and Mom," Shoto asked.

Touya looked at Shoto sadly and whispered, "They're going to be all right and Dad is not going to do anything to them. But on the other hand, we are leaving because of Dad. We can't stay here,"

"Oh okay," Shoto answered understandably.

"I'm going to go for some money from the counter you stay here and pack your stuff," Touya said as he left the room.

Shoto started packing this stuff and after a few minutes, Touya came back to the room. "Shoto it's time," Touya said as he leaned down to Shoto height.

"Oh okay," Shoto responded because he was alright and had his stuff ready.

Rei opens the door to Shoto's room, " are y'all leaving now," she asks.

"Yes, Mother we're leaving," Touya answered.

Rei walks closer to Touya and gives him a little bag. "Take care please," she said.

"We will Mom," Touya responded. Touya had told his mom about his plan on leaving the house and she had agreed.

Touya opens the window and put the stuff outside. He later went to hug his mother and went outside the window. He then grab Shoto arms and pull him out because Shoto was too short.

"Bye Mom," Shoto said

"Yeah, bye Mom," Touya waved.

"Bye my sons, " Rei said as all of them started to cry.

909 words! Bye guys, see you in 1 year.