Burning Heart

Touya pov:
It has been a week since I told Mom about my ice quirk but for some reason, she has been behaving strangely every time I am around her.

At breakfast, she keeps looking at me with a weird expression on her face. Maybe it was fear or concern I don't why thought.  Today was the day I am going to know why she looks at me that way because no one can hide things from me.

Author pov

Natsuo and Touya were sitting on the right side of the table while Fuyumi and Rei were on the left.  Touya was facing Rei and Natsuo,  Fuyumi. The table was quieter than it usually until Touya decided to speak up.

"Mom ever since I told you about my secret you have been acting very weird and I wanna know why?" touya ask and Rei panicked because now she knew what happened was not a dream.

"What secret, "Fuyumi gasped, "oh my god it can't be true, Touya finally found a girlfriend. "

Natsuo speaks up, "Wait he does but that's impossible! By the way, what's a girlfriend? "

Touya said frustrated, "Oh you two shut it and mind your own business, you noisy children! " Fuyumi giggly when Touya said that.

Rei thought about what to say and then when she found the right words she said,  "Well Touya I was very shocked about your amazing accomplishment, I personally never thought my son was so smart, talented, special, and hard working.  So I will say this Touya I am and will always be proud of you. "Does words were the ones Touya always want to be heard and this made his heart be set on fire, a fire that would always keep burning.

Touya broke into tears with a smile on his face that show so much happiness.
"Thank you, Mom, but know I have to go get ready, " said as he pick up his plate and then left. Touya had new goals now,  he was not going to try to make his dad proud anymore instead he was going to make his family that cared for him proud. 

•-•

After completing his other training it was time to train his fire quirk,  but this time there was something different about the flames. They were brighter and hotter in other words stronger.

"Woaw my flames!  They look so much stronger, "before continuing he had an Idea, "Wait can I make them even STRONGER!"

Touya try concentration, but It didn't work. "D-mn it why can't I do it!  I am trying but instead, I make more frames!?" he said frustrated.

He tries again but this time differently. 'I need to make Mom and the others proud! 'he thought.

Touya devotes his full body and spirit. The force of his fire can bore any substance and burns it! "I-i did it!" Touya yelled with happiness, "My flames turn blue I did it, Mom! " Touya pass out of exhaustion.

•-•future pro hero Touya

Alert spoilers for the future

Cover up in blood from his previous battle with ********* and now is fighting ********* " Mom if you are watching this I wanted to tell you that the fire you lit in my heart still burns within my breast.  As the eldest son of the Todoroki family,  I will fulfill my duty without fail, I will protect everyone," Touya said the words that would probably be his last with motivation. 

573 words!  I hoped you enjoy it!  If you have any suggestions please tell me in the comments.  If you are the first comment I will write suggestions for the next chapter or the next of next.  Sorry if you did not understand anything I am a beginner.  Bye!