CHAPTER 6: STORIES

A/N IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE...ONCE AGAIN.

One wild cart ride later they stood blinking in the sunlight outside Gringotts. Hazel didn't know where to run first now that she had a bag full of money. She didn't have to know how many Galleons there were to a pound to know that he was holding more money than she'd had in her whole life—more money than even Dudley had ever had.

" That's right! Richest which in the world!" James squealed, proud as fuck but also so sad because of why she was rich but hey, we can't be gloomy twenty-four-seven! That's what James always says.

"Might as well get yer uniform," said Hagrid, nodding toward Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions. "Listen, Hazek, would yeh mind if I slipped off fer a pick-me-up in the Leaky Cauldron? I hate them Gringotts carts." He did still look a bit sick, so Hazel entered Madam Malkin's shop alone, feeling nervous.

Madam Malkin was a squat, smiling witch dressed all in mauve.

" She is so sweet, I love shopping there." Lily smiled. Lily looked at her daughter, and just new, she will be watching hazel share what she had, even if it was buying shit ton of clothes so one can expand thier knowledge on all types of clothes.

"Hogwarts, dear?" she said, when Hazel started to speak. "Got the lot here—another young man being fitted up just now, in fact."

Madam Malkin stood Hazel on a stool next to him, slipped a long robe over her head, and began to pin it to the right length.

"Hello," said the boy, "Hogwarts, too?" he asked boredly. he looked boerd too.

"Yes," said Hazel.

The boy was a few inches taller then hazel, with chuznut colored fluffy hair and eyes with both green and hazel mixed evenly together. his lips and pink and plump. He has a single mole on his upper left cheek. his lips are chubby, still holding his baby fat he has yet to lose.

" My name is Theodore Nott Jr."

" the present day theodore not as in the 1970s  froze in shook, looking at his future son who is on the screen.

Hazel smiles. Seeing her dear friend. she should visit him after this.

Hazel winced when Madam Malkin poked her with the needle. " Hazel Potter, nice to meet you Theodore."

Theodore's's eyes widen in shock, " Hazel Potter! the girl who lived!"

Hazel was slightly taken aback by how fast his demeanor changed from board to hyper.

quickly Theodore went back to looking board and apologized. " Sorry, Potter. just wasn't expecting to meet you."

Many chuckled, seeing the boy trying not to shake from excitement or shook.

" Um, well it's alright." Hazel stummered. " No one i have meet so far were expecting it either, besides the goblin. they didn't care who i was."

"eh, that right. goblins don't care just about anything, unles it something illegl within thier laws and ours." Theodore responded calmly.

Madam Malkin finished hazel measurement and left the room with a quick, " I'll be back."

" What house do you think you will be in?" Hazel kindly asked, she didn't know much about the houses, all she new was that she as lady hogwarts but that says just about nothing about them.

Theodore froze, "...Slytherin, definitely Slytherin. What about you, I think Hufflepuff?"

Several people frowed and looked to Theodore Nott Sr. He glared at them, not liking the attention on himself.