not even cartman's fatass would eat that

****after dogpoo's disappearance everyone decided to keep on with their plan of sticking together in one room, and if the kidnappers tried to pull the old no electricity trick on them again they would ALL go down together. after recovering from yet another disappearance everyone made their way to bed...

~~*—-DAY 5: STAN—-*~~

****after everyone wakes up, kyle counts heads. nobody was taken during the night. luckily... but they still needed to know who's day it was today, christophe takes out the note from his back pocket and reads out loud who's next.

****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****

kyle (skipped)

kenny

butters

craig (skipped)

pip (skipped)

stan

tweek

gregory

damien

christophe

cartman

****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****

CHRISTOPHE

....stanley.

STAN

that's some pretty fucked shit up right here.

KYLE

guys.... we should stay with stan 24'7, like bodyguards or something.

CRAIG

yeah and if damien sees whoever the kidnapper is he can use his powers.

PIP

wonderful idea craig.

CARTMAN

...screw you guys. i'm hungry. i'm making breakfast.

KYLE

what the hell are you doing ?

CARTMAN

i said i'm.        making.         breakfast.      you.      dumb.         jew.       i'm.        hungry.     as.       fuck.                       jew.

KYLE

you don't fucking recall what we decided yesterday? fatass!

KYLE

we need to ALL stick together at ALL times!

KYLE

so if you're going out there. we all go with you.

CARTMAN

......fine..... come on, assholes.

****everyone gets up and follows cartman to the kitchen, cartman puts together something, as everyone talks amongst themselves.

CRAIG

you better make some shit for us too.

TWEEK

GAHH!

CARTMAN

make your own shit! craig!!

****cartman walks to the table eating his singular breakfast (a pop tart sandwich with a frozen stick of butter in the middle)

CRAIG

i don't know how to cook. fatso

TWEEK

and you have nothing in the pantry but pop tarts????????? GAH!!