A Husband always kneel down for Her Wife

Thank you for 8K reads !

##

The next day. Divya woke up on 6 am and saw sid sleep hug her tight. Divya took his hand slowly and went bathroom. After few minutes she comes out wearing saree that sid buys for her. then she stood in front mirror and put her hair to bun and took her pallu and put on her waist.

Divya= ivaree ippo elupulama?? Illaa breakfast senjuthu elupulama??

' naane elunthen maa' divya turn behind and saw sid who look her with sleepy face.

Divya= yen ivalo seekiram elunthingaaa

Sid= nee than.. pakathule illale.. athann.. thookam pochuu.. he whines. Divya went near him ruffled his hair.

Divya= cheri poi kulingee.. naa poi breakfast seirenn.. sid hugs her and buried his face on stomach. divya shock and saw him.

Sid= enaku thookam varutheee.. he hold her waist tight. Divya feels tikaling feelings and her cheeks flushed. Sid lift his chin and saw her.

Sid= ennachuu..

Divya= athu..

Sid= saree'le paaka rombe alaga irukingee.. he took his hand from her waist and walks to bathroom. Divya stand there froze and saw her stomach.. then touch that part and blushed

Sid= ithuke ippadi vekka pathuthaa.. aprom innum athukula eppadii he shout from bathroom. Divya cheeks become red and she runs to kitchen. She stand in front stove and close her face with her palms

Divya= aiyoo.. oreyy kulu kulu'nu iruke.. oru mathiri aiyoo.. athuvum morning voice irukee.. aiyooo.. eppadi naa avare paapenn..

'kannale thannn' a voice comes behind her. she wide her eyes. she feel someone comes near her. a pair of hand hugs her from behind. She feels current passing through her body.

Divya= sid... she whispers

Sid= hmmmm.. he put his head in her shoulder.

Divya= ennachuuu

Sid= athuuu.. soap mudijiruchuuu.. refill panna maranthudenn.. divya calm his all feelings and turn around him. her eyes popped out.

Sid= ennachuuu.. soap??

Divya gulps and kneel down and open cupboard and took a soap.

Divya= in..thangaa.. she stammered. She even didn't look him. sid shugger his shoulder and took the soap from her and walks to their room. Divya realease her breath that she hold for 3 minutes.

Divya= aiyoo.. enaku vanthe sothanaiya paathingalaa?? Avar evalo romantic'ah irukaruu.. avaruku equal'ah koode naa ilaye.. first time and shirt illame paakurenn.. aiyooo.. she close her face. Wet hairrr.. jillunu kaiyuu.. aiyoo.. divyaa nee eppadi than ivar koode iruke poriyoo.. she polambufiy and cooks breakfast.

After few minutes sid comes out wearing blue kurta and ruffled his hair. divya jaw fall, she look him. sid comes near her and shake her shoulder

Sid= ennachuuuu

Divya= dha.. bha.. onnu illaye.. athu.. akka..

Sid= irunga naa poi elupurenn.. she patted her hair and went to their room.

Divyamv= enna ivaruu.. morning oru maathiiri irukaruu.. ippo oru maathiri irukaruu.. ennachu ivaruukuu.. illa naa than kanavu ethavathu kandana.. illayee.. ellame unmai maathiri irunthchuuu..

Sid= ellam unmai than.. neenga rombe vekka padure naale unga kannuthuku valikum'le athann he whispers and wink at her. divya wide her and hung her head due to her blushed.