Abjeeth shoots Siddarth

**

Abjeeth went to a room... that room feel with many kinds of flowers. The room is like first night room. divya look the room and didn't show any emotion

Abjeeth= inneram nee enaku pondathiya irunthuruntha.. ippadi yaarukum teriyamaa athuvum intha maatiri edathule first night vechiruka maatenn.. nalla periya edathulaya vechirupenn..

Divya didn't talk to him

Abjeeth= pesa maathiyaa.. cheri vaa appo nambe vellaye paakalam.. he pushed her to the bed. She falls in the bed. He moves to her and laid on her. divya turn her face. He holds her chin and make her to look him. he traced her face

Abjeeth= Ivalo muttala irukiyee divya.. periya lawyer'nu nenaichenn.. poiyum poiyum.. un purushana kaapathurathuku unnaye kuduka vanthuruka.. naa avane vituruvenu avalo namburiyaa?? Anga than nee thappu panithee.. naa avanayum vide maatenn.. unnayum vide maatenn..

' athu naa irukure vara nadakathuu'

Abjeeth turn behind

Abjeeth= nee epapdii?

Divya= sid..

Yeahh our siddarth stand there with a gun.

Abjeeth stands from her.

Sid= don't move. If you move, I will shoot you.

Abjeeth didn't move. Divya stood from there and try to run. But abjeeth hold her and point a gun on her. siddarth wide his eyes. abjeeth smirk

Abjeeth= drop your gun siddarth.

Siddarth put his gun down.

Abjeeth= kick to mee.. siddarth kicks the gun to him.

Abjeeth= enaku appove teriyumm.. ava unkitte kaiye pudichi pudichi pesum pothe etho onnum kuduthurupanuu.. athe maathiri than kuduthurukaa.. enaku teriyum nee gun vechirupe'nu.. unne thookithu varum pothu naa paathuruke maatenu nenaichiyaa.. athulam paathen.. anaa vitathu en thappa pochuu..

Siddarth= avale vitturuu.. unakum enaku thane prachanaii..

Abjeeth= yaaru sonna.. enakum ivalukum prachanaii.. unkoodevum prachanai than..

Divya saw siddarth. Siddarth eyed her to hold his hand.

Abjeeth= enna rendu perum kannale pesikiringee.. divya hold his hand and punch his stomach. abjeeth loose his hand hand. Divya run to siddarth and hugs him.

Siddarth= onnum illa'lee..

Diyva buried her face on his chest.

Siddarth= bayapadathe naa irukenn.. he kisses her hairline.

Abjeeth took his gun and point divya.

Abjeeth= enaku kedaikathathu unakum kedaika koodathu. He shoots divya but unfortunately siddarth push her and the bullet land in his stomach.

Divya= siddarthhhh she shouts

Another sound of shooting also hears. Divya closes her eyes tightly.

'siddarthhh.. siddarthh'

Divya opens her eyes and saw siddarth hold his stomach and shouts in pain. Divya wide her eyes. she sits there like a statue.

Arjun= selvaa.. call the ambulance and took this bastard to another hospital. Selva saluted him and carried abjeeth. Arjun carried siddarth and took him to his car.

Arjun= divyaa.. vaa polammm.. Divya followed him.

Arjun= ambulance vara late aagumm.. athunale naa kutitu porenn..