Phone'eh vei daa en mangoosteen

Divya squinted her eyes and feel some weight in her chest. she opens her eyes and saw siddarth was sleeping in her chest hugging her waist. divya remember about yesterday and blushes. divya took his head and put in pillow.. 

Divya= paaruu paakurathuku thann kolanthai maatirii.. anaa pandrathulaa.. she pinches his nose. siddarth turn aside and continue sleeping.. she covers herself with duvet and runs to bathroom. After 10 minutes divya comes out wearing bathrob and towel on her hair. 

Siddarth= ahaa.. kalaiyile enna oru kaatchi... divya wide her eyes and saw siddarth who was smirks at her.

Divya= enna lookuhh.. poituu kulingee.. mani aachuu.. siddarth walk near her.. divya walks behind. 

Divya= ethuku kitte varinge.. pongee.. 

Siddarth= ethuku kitte varenaa.. nethu'laa siddhuuu.. en divya close his mouth. siddarth hold her hand and kiss her hand..

Divya= naa kulichithenn.. poitu kulichuthu vaanga.. plchh..

Siddarth= oruu kissy kuduu.. naa porenn

Divya= noo.. brush pannalee

Siddarth= appo naa eduthukuren.. he gives a peck and runs to bathroom.. divya wide her eyes and touch her lips.

Divya= Rascalll...

Siddarth= only for youu.. he shouts.. divya smiles and dry her hair.. then she saw a bag was there.. she took the bag and saw 2 pair of shirt and pant.. divya took her dress and change to that.. then she cleans the mess.. siddarth comes from bathroom wearing his outfit.

Siddarth- nee yen maa seiree? naa seiree... nee okaruu..

Divya= athulam paravalee.. neenga nambe thuniye mattum eduthu veingee.. pothumm

Siddarth= nee okaru maa.. he made sit her in their bed and clean the room.. divya smiles and sit silently.. after 10 minutes they took their things and check out their room. then they saw latha ma and went near her..

Siddarth= enna maa.. inga enna pandringee?? saptingala?

Latha= ungale kutitu poga than paa inga irunthenn.. saptenn..

Siddarth= yen maa kasta paduringe.. naangale cab pudichu vanthuruke maatomaa?

Latha= ade vidunge paa.. cheri nambe veetuku polama?? naa samaichithenn..

Divya= hann.. polamm maa.. 

latha ma comes with their driver. siddarth and divya sits back side..

Siddarth= maa.. unaku okay thane?? he whispers

Divya= enaku enna nalla thane iruken.. she also whispers

Siddarth= illa nethuuu... divya's cheeks flushed. siddarth chuckles.

Siddarth= enna maa nethu'nu sonnathuke ippadii.. appo innum athe pathi pesuna..

Divya= chii.. poo bad boy.. she bit his hand. latha watchs them through car mirror and smiles..

after 30 minutes they reaches their house.. maya stands outside with aarthi thathu.. siddarth and divya get down from car and saw maya..

Siddarth= yenn maya inga nikiree?? athuvum thathathode..

Latha= ungaluku than paa.. nilungee.. aarthi eduthurulamm

Divya= athulam ethuku maa.. 

Latha= athulam edukanu..nethu evalo kannum pathurukum.. maya nee edu maa.. maya nodded her head and took aarthi.. then they went in..