"Episode 07"

In car, Driver was driving the car. Daniyal was in front seat and Umeed, Farjaad and Ahmed were in back seat. Farjaad and Ahmed were engaged with each other. Umeed was feeling strange, she was starring outside from window. Then after sometime, they reached in Bahadur house. Umeed was feeling weird and uncomfortable. She was thinking that how she will spend her whole life in Farjaad's house? Farjaad hold Ahmed in his arms and they all went outside the car. They went inside the home and Maid came there.

Maid: "salam sahab"

Farjaad: "W. Salam, ap Ahmed ko iske room mein lejaye aur iske sath rahiye ga, iska bht khayal rakhiye ga" he said in demanding tone.

Umeed: "lekin Ahmed mere bagair nahi soyega, raat ko bht tang karega" she said in concern.

Farjaad: "mein usko Rayyan ke kamre mein bhej raha hun, wo ab bara horaha hai to wahi rahega. Ap fikar na karein, ap jab tak fresh hojain"

Maid: "wo agar Ahmed tang karega to mein apke pass chor jaungi"

Umeed make a face and nodded her head. Then Maid leaves from there and they both went to their room. Umeed was feeling nervous, uncomfortable and weird. She was missing Rahim and now Ahmed was not also with him.

Farjaad: "ap fresh hojain, apko kisi bhi cheeze ki zarorat ho to ap mujhe ya bahar maid ko keh dijiye ga"

Umeed nodded her head and went towards the cupboard. She take her night suit from bag and went towards the washroom. Farjaad went to the balcony, pressed the cigratte between the lips, he took out his lighter and lit his cigratte. He started smoking.

Farjaad(inside): now i am married, meinay kabhi apni life mein nahi socha tha ke ek face aisa aiga jab mujhe shaadi karni paregi. Farjaad khan bahadur ke liye iske parents, bhai aur iska business sab se important tha lekin ab meri new life start hogai hai. Shayad mein aur Umeed kabhi ek dusre ke sath adjust nahi ho paingay lekin hamai apne bete ke liye ek sath rehna hoga"

"Aj Rayyan aur Laiba ki bht yaad arahi hai, kash tum dono mere sath hote. Hamari zindagi kuch aur hoti, hamari khushiyan, celebrations sab kuch alag hota"

🙂

Umeed came out from the washroom along with towel and wedding outfit in her hand. She started drying his hairs with the help of towel and then she put the wedding outfit in the cupboard and sits on bed. Farjaad came in the room and Umeed looked at him, she started looking around and Farjaad went to cupboard, take his night suit and went towards the washroom.

After sometime, Farjaad came out from the washroom. Umeed was scrolling her phone, she put the phone on the bed. Farjaad take his pillow and went towards the sofa.

Umeed: "ap ek kaam karein, ap bed pe sojaye aur mein sofa par sojati hun" she said in hesitation.

Farjaad: "nahi, ap aram se relax hokar yahan sojaye, mujhe laptop par zarori kaam hai. Ap pareshan nahi hon" he replied to her.

Umeed: "lekin apko adat nahi hogi, ap please yahi sojaye"

Farjaad: "meinay kaha na, i am fine"

Then someone knocked the door of their room and Maid enters in the room along with Ahmed, he was crying like hell. Umeed immadiately take him in her arms.

Umeed: "kya hua, ye itna kyu ro raha hai?" She asked in worried tone.

Maid: "pata nahi, mama baba kiye jaraha hai, chup hi nahi horaha"

Farjaad: "theek hain, ap jaiye" he ordered and Maid leaves from there.

Umeed put his head on her shoulder and started walking. Ahmed was still crying like hell, Umeed trying to comfort him. Farjaad looked at her and a light smile appear on his face. After few minutes, Ahmed stopped crying and sleeps.