"Episode 17"

Farjaad: "ye villan na apke liye world destroy karsakta hai"

Umeed: "kyu, itni special bangai hun mein?"

Farjaad: "han, shayad kahin zyada" he looked in her eyes, his eyes was filled with love.

"Dekha hazaron dafa apko,
Phir beqarari kesi hai,
Sambhalen, sambhalta nahi ye dil,
Kuch ap mein baat aisi hai"

Umeed wrap his hand on his waist and softly hugs her, put her head on his chest. Farjaad hugs her back and they both were in their world, peace and comfort❤️

They broke the hug and looked in each other eyes.

Farjaad: "ham thori der baad Rahim ko lekar ate hain" he said in demanding tone.

Umeed: "theek hai"

....

Farjaad and Umeed were in car, sitting peacefully. Farjaad was driving a car and Umeed was scrolling his phone, trying to call Rahim.

Farjaad: "Umeed, sab theek hai na?" He asked in concern.

Umeed: "pata nahi, Rahim ko call karahi hun, call nahi utha raha" she said in tensed tone.

Farjaad: "hosakta hai busy ho, ap tension nahi len"

Umeed: "ap ne jo baat mujhe batai hai na iske baad mein bht tension mein hun"

Farjaad: "acha ham phonchne wale hain, sab theek hojaiga"

Umeed: "mere pass ghar ki keys hain, acha hai ham andar jasakte hain"

Farjaad: "hmm"

They both reached outside the Pasha house, they both saw that, a two weird persons were walking and trying to open the door of Pasha house. They both were shocked and Farjaad immadiately went outside the car. Guards follows him but they both quickly sits in a car and leaves from there. Umeed immadiately went outside the car. She was scared and tensed as well, she looked at Farjaad with worried face.

Umeed: "ye dono mujhe Arsalan ke members lag rahe hain, Rahim tak phonchne ki koshish karahe hain" she said tensely.

Farjaad: "Umeed, ap tension nahi len, Rahim theek hoga"

Umeed went towards the home and open the door with the help of keys, Both went inside the home and went to Rahim's room but he was not present there, they both started calling his name and started looking all the house. Both went to Umeed's room and checked him but he was not there. Umeed become more tensed, some tears filled in her eyes and Farjaad was also become scared.

Umeed: "Farjaad, mera Rahim ghar par nahi hai" she said in a crying voice.

Farjaad: "Umeed, wait ham dekhte hain na" he was trying to console her.

They both looked at the window and saw the shade of Rahim in the lawn, they both ran towards the lawn and saw that Rahim was sleeping pecefully in a "jhoola" like in a baby. They both went to him, Umeed sits on a knees and wipe her tears, Umeed put her hand on his cheek, Farjaad and Umeed looked at each other.

Umeed: "meri jaan nikal gai thi, shukar hai ke ye yahan hai" she relaxed.

Farjaad: "han, thank god ke ye bilkul theek hai" he put his hand on his hand.

Umeed feels something is happening with him, she put her hand on her head, his head was very warm.

Umeed: "Farjaad, ise bht tez fever horaha hai" she said in tensed tone. He checks his fever by putting hand on his head.