Test Run

Peter Parker runs out the school grounds as fast as he could he runs until there is no one around to see him. He ends up in an alley surrounded by only webs and trash.

Peter: Alright time to see of it was real or not.

Peter stretches a bit before putting his hands on the alley walls and then proceeding with a crawling motion. To Peter's surprise he is actually sticking to the wall and crawling on it.

Peter: This is unreal I'm actually crawling on a wall like a spider would, it's amazing.

Peter continues to crawl up the wall until he reaches the rooftop of a building.

Peter: Ok that confirms it I have super powers, I wonder what else I can do with them.

Peter thinks for a whole and puts the dots together.

Peter: I was bitten by a radioactive spider that gave me a spider's stickiness so maybe I can get all those other abilities from the video presentation.

Peter looks at a mid construction wall then looks at his hands.

Peter: I hope this works.

Peter runs at the wall and punches it. As he predicted he tore through the wall with his bare strength.

Peter: Well that truly confirms it I have super powers and I can do whatever a spider can.

Peter then gets worried.

Peter: Anything a spider can so that means that I oh no, I hope I don't shoot webs out of my. (No don't even think about it.)

Peter's phone rings, he then grabs his phone and sees Uncle Ben calling so he picks up.

Peter: Hey Uncle Ben, yeah I just had to stop by a friends they needed help with an assignment, no it wasn't Flash again, I'm on my way don't worry, alright bye love you see you later.

Peter puts his phone away and goes down the emergency stairs.

Peter: That was crazy I have to manage my time better.

Peter keeps walking until he gets home, he opens the door and his uncle and aunt are both in the table waiting for him.

Peter: Sorry I'm late guys I was at a friends house.
Ben: Well where does that friend live because you've been missing for hours.
May: We were really worried Peter you can't just disappear like that.
Peter: I'm sorry Uncle Ben and Aunt May I'm just discovering new things in my life and I need some time to myself you understand right I'll talk to you guys later.

Peter goes upstairs to his room, he opens the door and sits in his chair and starts plugging in data in his computer.

Peter: This will keep track of my Spiderness I'll just connect it to my phone and It'll show me all my progress. I should tell someone about this I can't figure this out on my own but I don't know who to tell.

As Peter is plugging in the data an ad pops up. Peter stares at it for a while until he gets an idea.

Peter: A wrestling match 3 minutes in the cage win 1000 dollars. Well not bad to get money but it'll also be a good chance to test out my powers a little more and I'll track it with the phone.

Peter clicks on the ad to get more information.

Peter: Tomorrow night? Gotta come up with a costume quick and a plan.

Peter keeps looking around the website and finds an application to the match.

Peter: (If I do this there is no going back.)

Before Peter could apply someone knocks on the door.

Peter: Who?
Ben: It's me Peter.
Peter: Come in.