Emma Myers

Y/N'S POV

This is the best year of my entire life. I'm a successful actor, I released my first album and my fans are proud of me. But, still, there's something missing, it's like something that I always had, but it's something that I cannot call mine. And I think I know very well what that is.

Emma has been my best friend since college and I still don't have the guts to tell her that I'm in love with her.
It's so fucking frustrating seeing her fall in love with other guys and then being sad because they hurt her.

"Y/n?" A voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?"

"You're on stage in a few minutes. You ready?"

"Ah, yeah, yeah, I'm ready I can go"

"So, we all know you just realised your new album 'Best friend' (random name I came up with)" Jimmy asked after a while.

"Yeah, I started writing songs when I was in college but I thought about it as a hobby, and then, five months ago I was like: you know what? fuck it and I started to record songs"

"You started to write in college?" The interviewer asked shocked.

"Yep, I kinda started because that was the only way to express my feelings to a specific girl" I admitted.

"Oh. My. God. You're telling me you wrote songs about a girl you fell in love with?" He asked as I nodded. "Does she know?"

"Well, no. But I left my easter eggs" I smirked.

"Well, I hope she finds out sooner or later"

"I hope that too"

A few days passed by and my for you page on tiktok was FULL of edits of that interview.

To say the least, Emma find out about what I said and asked me to meet up. So here I am, sitting under a tree in a park with her next to me.

"Alright let's get to the serious argument" She started. "Who's the person you wrote songs for?"

"Why do you wanna know?" I asked teasingly.

"Cause you're my best friend?" Best friend. That's all I am to her. A best friend. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Think about it Em. You'll find out"

"Oh come on" She whined. "It could literally be about everyone that went with us in college"

"Yeah, but who is my best friend?" At this point, I didn't care what could've happened, I just wanted to tell her.

"Me" She smiled. "Wait- You wrote the songs about me?"

"Yeah"

"So, uhm, you're in love with me?" She asked, her voice was now a whisper.

"Yeah. And it's okay if you don't like me back. I just hope we can still be friends" I replied smiling softly.

"We can't be friends" My heart shattered. "I mean, we can't be friends because I like you too idiot"

"Wait what?"

"Yeah, even your sister told me I was so obvious. You really didn't know?" I shook my head.

"Can I kiss you?" I chuckled as she nodded. Our eyes locked, and, slowly I leaned in. Our lips met in a gentle, sweet fusion of emotions.

A/N

Requested by c0rvvu510
I didn't know how to finish it so I'll leave it like that.
Also, the entire plot of this oneshot came from that song at the start.
I actually missed this book so fucking much😭
I'm in a writer's block so I hope this will help me out.
Little question: What if, maybe in a few months, I publish an Hermione fanfic?
(I'm saying this knowing very damn well that as soon as I get my cover done I'll publish the book😭)