Emma Myers

Y/n and Emma were at the fair, enjoying the colorful lights and various attractions. As they walked through the bustling crowds, the noise from the rides and games grew overwhelming for Y/n. He suddenly felt his heart race and struggled to catch his breath, his anxiety building into a panic attack.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Emma asked, she noticed his distress and immediately took his hand, guiding him to a quieter area away from the loud noises.

Y/n hesitated, trying to keep it together, but the overwhelming noise and chaos triggered a panic attack. His heart raced, breathing grew shallow, and he clutched his chest.

She, gently took Y/n's hands in hers. "Hey, it's alright, Y/n. I'm here with you. Just focus on your breathing, okay?"

Emma coached him through deep breaths, her soothing voice helping him regain control. Slowly, the panic subsided, and Y/n's breathing steadied.

"I'm sorry, Emma," Y/n whispered, embarrassment coloring his cheeks.

Emma smiled warmly. "Don't apologize. We all have our moments. Let's take it easy for a while, find something calm to do. How about we grab some cotton candy?"

Y/n nodded, grateful for her understanding. With Emma by his side, the fair held a new kind of magic, not just in the bright lights and loud noises, but in the caring support that helped him enjoy the evening despite his anxiety.

A/N

Requested by c0rvvu510
So sorry for the late oneshot, I was focusing on published book/drafts.

Last time I checked this book had almost 4k. WHEN DID THEY TURN INTO 7K????

I'm so grateful for all the requests, likes and every reader! I really appreciate it! Tysm!

My Scream books are flopping and i don't really have a lot of motivation, so they might get unpublished.

But I wanna write a book instead of that, and I'll let you guys choose!

These are the options:

Exile- Kate Bishop

Daylight- Nini Salazar-Roberts

I wanna be yours- Hailee Steinfeld

Back to December- Olivia Rodrigo

Paper rings- Hermione Granger

Please don't hesitate to write in the comments which one you would like to read.

Hope you're all doing good!

Peace out✌️