Chapter 1

After the war which took place between the kingdom of kripal and Gamateon of which the kripalites conquered and at the process, losing Queen Cordelia Duke Hamms, the queen of destruction. It was and still a rumour that the Queen of destruction was gone forever, besides, the hell she raised, erased over ten billion souls but still the kripalites prayed that their queen was going to return.

The Queen of Gamateon lost her live as well, although, they believe that their queen would definitely return but never depended on her for survival, rather seek for ways to protect her from greedy preys like the kripal king, king Ephraim Luther.

But at last, they lost to them. The people would pay dearly with their children.

   Once in every six years, six children are to be brought to their opposing kingdom of which they are to be either warriors or maids.

That's a custom. A custom that never favours the poor, but still what choice do they have?

   Before all these introducing of children to other kingdom had begun and before the queen had her last breath, she had bore a child of which she had named Cordelia. She was named after the queen, Queen Cordelia. She was brought up by an old woman who had lived all her life, serving as the Queen's personal maid. Although, by origin, neither the mistress nor the old nanny is a Gamet but during that time the queen had hidden and put forth a child in Gamateon.

       Cordelia, had grown without the knowledge of whom her mom was and after realizing that the place she was born and loved so much were the ones who killed her mother, she had her mind set on revenge  and nothing more.

                      * * * * *

As at the time, Cordelia was Eighteen years of age when the kripal soldiers enslaved her and five other children whose parents pleaded on their behalf and began to imagine how ill-treated their children would be. Cordelia was brave enough, even promising her old nanny that her return is guaranteed. Mai, the old nanny, didn't for her at all but for the fact that she would erase so many nation when she realizes her powers and destroy the nation her mother cherished the most, but all Mai could do was hand over the amulet she has promised to.

    But on the side of Cordelia, only seeing kripal she loved it unlike the feelings she had for Gamateon, her weakness was so bad that the evil always happen before she feels it but still Cordelia never let that get the whole of her.

I've been here before, it feels more like eternity. How I wish I could remember every detail of my past life, just so IMPOSSIBLE.

Her beauty was memorizing, her long reddish-brown hair shone so bright, her nails were long and black, she's so fair or possibly white. Looking into her eyes was going to keep you in a trance for a long time. She's so adorable and mischievous that one would that one would never lmagine what a wolf she can be. Cordelia was made to work for the prince, prince Demetrius.

At first sight, Demetrius Luther, the prince of kripal, had this weird feeling that keeps telling him that she's someone he has met before but he simply ignored the feeling. To him,

It's just a dumbass feeling, it can't be true.

The hatred they both shared was strong enough to cause chaos and the peace the palace once shared was gone.

" How may I be of help, miss?", Prince Demetrius said as he sips he tea majestically but when he got no response, he stole a hard glare at her. " Seems someone lost a voice". He continued.

" Seems like your father didn't introduce me, it'll be an honour to do so myself. I'm Isabelle, I'll be working as your maid. How may I be of help?". Cordelia sarcastically responded while folding her arm.