Chapter 3

Walking all the way from the boundary of kripal to Gamateon took days and night, still the gamet soldiers won't let them in. Neither the prince nor Harold liked the sight of Gamateon,

Got no choice cause this is the only place we could spend the night.

" Isabelle, you must know something, spill it". He said almost yelling.

" Why didn't you let --- ". Louis quickly covered my mouth as he whispered in my ear " please don't go on, I plead ". clearly his eyes fixed on the ungrateful prince.

" C'mon Louis tell 'em".

It hurt so bad to be treated like trash and still be the hero. If only he can realise how special Louis is.

" Now we would have to turn back. Gamateon is not safe at all ", he said, staring from Harold to Demetrius, " we would only endanger our lives if we get into here. None of us would get out alive except her ". He continued pointing towards my direction, when it seems like they were staring blankly at him.

" Why?! ". Harold asked.

" She's one of them and us --- we're their enemies. The ones who made poor mothers cry ", he said staring at the prince. " Took their children and now wants their help? That's why?". He said, almost yelling.

" What should we do now? We can't turn back ",  Harold said looking up in the sky " noon is approaching. Isabelle you have to save us, speak with them. We would leave once it's dawn". He continued, placing his hands on my shoulders.

It's of no use, I'm simply going to let everyone down. I'm no longer a gamet for my life is in the hands of the kripals.

" Do something, please ". Harold continue pleading.

" I can't ", I yelled, tears almost dropping as Harold staggered backwards. "I'm sorry, I could have - had more right if I was a gamet but I don't ", looking at the prince " my living is in the hands of the kripals, we must turn back, that's all we've got to do ".

We all started our journey tired and hungry, turning backward, just to see prince Demetrius standing still as he strongly disagrees with us.

" I won't turn back, it's late already and the forest is dangerous, we have to pass the night in Gamateon ".

" You are with the gamet children and what - what do you intend doing? Get enslaved? And who amongst us shall await punishment? Me, right? Why?! ",  Walking towards him   " Simply because your father, the king would think I sent the prince into the arms of his enemies, you must leave with us ". I said, yelling at the top of my voice.

Pulling him but he forcefully pulled his hands away which nearly landed me on the ground but with Louis around, how would I get hurt?

I let go of Louis as I clearly pushed the prince forward " Go! Go in!", Still pushing him forward " that's what you want, right? But what use is it rendering our day and nights useless, we shall return to kripal without you".

" This journey is mine ", he shouted pushing me far away from him " and I shall lay in Gamateon ".

If there was reason to my tears that would be simply because the punishment would be grave, we all watched as the prince looked at us once before entering into Gamateon till we saw him  no more.

Louis and Harold slowly walked up to me as they both lay their hands on my shoulders.

" Let's go ". Harold said, leaving I and Louis behind.

" To where?". I turned to Harold and when he said nothing, I walked up to him, grabbing his arm. " To where?!".

" To kripal, we must report back ".