I Spy

Proverbs 22:1 A GOOD name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold.

25:14 Whosoever boasteth himself of a false gift is like clouds and wind without rain.

I was always watched whenever I drive to work because I was the only one who did for being in the housekeeping department. Adam and Eve Gardens resorts is built in like a castle like building painted in white and silver. With the nine large round structures of rooms are high above the ground.

I parking in the staff area with the other workers to the sides. Clocking in, I took a short cut to the locker room when I pass the security section where the try to hide from Spencer who calls out to me. "Mih see yuh from yuh walk through the staff door."

"Good morning, Spy."

"Good afternoon, hunny." He greets, showing me his handsome face with a smirk on his lips. His bleached and dyed red hair shining underneath the lights above his head.

"I need to get changed before yuh girlfriend comes around."

"Shi a nuh mih girlfriend." He says, defending himself. Turing completely in the chair to look at me. "You look beautiful today."

"Thanks. See you at lunch time." He nods, going back to works and I walk to the locker rooms in the housekeeping department. There were thirty of us working here during the night shift and I didn't see Da'drian around as yet but the morning shift workers going home.

It was six twenty PM already and the manager and Supervisors haven't reached as yet so I went to my corner locker and open the padlock with my key. Taking out my folded uniform, I stripped out of my floral dress down to my underwear. The ugly colour brown uniform was close to dirt, rest just above knee length, straight without pleats with clear silver buttons from chest down.

It shows cleavage and although we beg for new uniforms, it's a fight we will forever looses. The best thing about it is, it helps a lot since the weather here is sometimes hot but the air conditioner did no justice when we are shivering cold.

The swell of my breast was out but my locket necklace tooks some attention from it. The next thing was my tattoo I quickly got some makeup for my neck and black marker for a fake beauty mark. I remove my flats and put on my brown socks with matching shoes before pushing a bubble gum in my mouth. Our manager enters immediately when I took the last thing from the locker. Strapping my work belt around my waist and adding a my face rag that my phone was hidden into.

"Good afternoon everyone, please gather around." We did but I stayed at the back when I see Da'drian rushing to put her uniform on as I hid her or try to. "We have a few new workers on our team today. As always I paste the list of rooms I need you to clean at different times with lunch. For who is without a list please follow me immediately."

I look on my locker where there wasn't a list and my eyes widen. "I have to go."

"What yuh do girl? Please tell mih you not getting fired. You can't help me get this job and a lef mih." Da'drian inquiries.

"What! No." I whisper yelled, slapping her hand before I walked away following our manager and five other women going though the main door that leads us to the hotel. We push our carts in these areas but it was the first I am walking here without load.

"Are we getting fired, Mrs Ross?" Siah a cute extremely dark skinned woman ask. Even with her colour, I was nothing compared to her beauty and body. She is beyond sexy in these ugly uniform but all of us are. It was weird that Miss Ross picked six short and curvy black and brown skinned woman just like that with a reason. As if high colour people didn't work here too, and this is why I love this woman.