7• The runner

"My mother and I suspected something like that but we weren't sure, but I made sure that you did, I even planning this whole thing and I'm sorry if I hurt you but..." I smile through the new set of tears that builds up in my eyes and I shut him up by holding his head and kisses him.

Allowing his lips to finally be on mine and I feel him smile before he kisses me back. Sucking and nibbling on his lips before we deepens the kiss but I was loosing air so I pulled away, resting my head on his shoulder.

I heard clapping behind us and I look to see our friends, schoolmates and a Pregnant Zara recording and cheering, causing me to hide my face even more.

"Mih a tell principal Abraham. After five years, finally." Jay yelled, slapping Nasir on his back.

"What? Wait Five years to kiss?" Zara asks and the crowd says yes. "This is going on my YouTube channel, I swear. Go cuz."

"Leave them along Ma, you've been on ya legs from morning. Come on." Malik warns, taking her away from the group pretending to be emotional.

"But I don't wanna. Wait, mih wah piss again."

_

My grandparents were here and sitting with Zara and the others when I return, my friends and schoolmates have gone back to the guest houses after troubling Nasir and I as they left us on our way back here.

"Taayyy." Ti'Shane and Ta'shane cried out, running to my feet and I lift them one by one on both arms.

"Yes? How are you both?"

"Fine." They replied together and I kissed their chubby cheeks before they went off the Nasir. They saw him yesterday at graduation and wouldn't leave him alone.

I went over to Grandma holding the new baby and I take her up in my arms. "Little Shae." I inhale her baby scent before kissing her forehead. More tears starts building up in my eyes and I hear sniffing from someone and I look to see Zara wiping her eyes then start to laughing.

"Too much, mushy stuff. I'm hungry." She waddled to the kitchen then she cried out sending a herd of people behind her. "Just kicking, false alarm." she cried breathlessly, so they went back to where they were sitting.

"From the looks of ya eyes yuh get mih addicted.
No weeping, no crying, good feelings,
No bag a money can buy yuh affection,
Calm down baby, we're the best one,
Ta'Shae, Ti'shane, Ta'shane and now Ti'shae."

I sing and my other two siblings say few of the words but two years old Ta'shane couldn't pronounce the words but she tried. Kneeling on the floor at their feet, I put Ti'shae between us as they looked down at her in my arms and made eye contact with the bigger two.

"We got grandma and grandpa and sisters, brother and me, loving our growing family tree.
Ti'shane is?"

He shouts four and I laugh through my tears.

"Ta'shane is?" She yelled two but held up three fingers instead of two and I laughed a little.

"Ta'Shae is? 17." I shouts, but not loud enough to frighten the baby.

"Now baby Ti'shae is? 3 months." I say but open my mouth to continue, she cries out in my arms and stopped, making laugher erupts around us. Look down in her dark brown eyes and I smile.

"We love each other, and our growing family tree." The other two shouts this part instead of singing it and I pull them into a group hug.

"We are no longer the three T's, we are four. I love you."

"I love you too." They respond and I smile when two years old Ta'shane wipe my tears.

"You wanna meet your daddies and your new family?" Ti'shane shouts 'yes' but Ta'shane just copy's him. "Ti'shane you first, your daddy is Jackson Ramsay. Go call him?"

"My name is Jackson Ramsay." He shouts happily and I nod.

"Yes baby, go search for him." I watch as he runs off but stops and stood there looking around. But before he could look back at me, his father lifts him up and his father's other children swams him.

"Shaney." Little Ta'shane calls but shane was busy getting kisses and hugs.

"Come baby, you're next. Shane is fine. Go on, look for your new family." She smiles and rush off in another direction where I was pointing. Going straight to Sehvaughn, Sehanna's brother. Their father was in jail at the moment so they were taking her instead. She was Sehanna's because she was reaching over to her instead of her brother before moving over to their mother Ifrica's hand.

Looking down in my arm, I get up from off the floor and smile. "Your next Shae." I walked in the crowd and gave marijuana's brother his new baby and ignore the nasty look his wife was giving me. "Nuh look pah mih suh, nuh wonder why him go out go get another woman pregnant. Yuh disgust mih."

She walked out cussing and I rolled my eyes, but I was nervous. Eyes were on me now and I don't think I can walk over to my own father. So I took a coward move by running.