5

TW: cursing

TW: cursing

                                    Sleep..

     Me and Jere got back from a muffin run a bit ago we ate them in the car because we didn't get Conrad and belly any

     Me and Jere got back from a muffin run a bit ago we ate them in the car because we didn't get Conrad and belly any. I was in me and belly's shared room because belly had gotten everything set up in there.

     I walk into jere's room, I see him struggling with the sheets on the bed I giggle and walk over. "You think someone would have invented a easier system by now" I say looking at jere on his bed.

     "If I weren't so fucking tired I would leave tonight" jere says back. "My mom would always fix everything up before we got here" jere says once again as I sit on his bed. "Yeah.. the house feels different without her in it." I say looking at the ceiling.

     "I'm still so pissed at Conrad, w-what is he even talking about with this whole house thing?" He says in denial of the house being sold. "I think it's for real jere.." I say looking at him grabbing his hand. He looks at me then down at our hands and sighs "shit.." he says a bit louder than a wisper.

     He lays down on his bed as I let go of his hand I laugh at him "your just gonna sleep on it like this aren't you?" I say to him looking back. "Yep.." he says dragging the word. I get up and punch his thigh. "OW y/n!" Here says jolting up.

     "Get up jere. I'm gonna help you with your bed." I say Giggling at what I did. "Omg, thank you." He says getting up off the bed. I laugh and grab one end on the sheet and he grabs the other.

     "Hey y/n/n thank you for coming with me today I don't think I could have done this in my own." Jere says to me smiling. "Yeah jere, always, I missed you." I say to jere back

     "Sorry if I was mad today it's just belly, I'm still mad at her for what she did last summer. But now I think I'm over her." Jere says back to me. "No jere it's fine i know it was hard for you and it was today especially seeing her after everything." I say after me and Jere completed his bed.

     "Thanks y/n/n for everything today" jere says hugging me. "Always jere I'm here whenever you need me" I say while hugging him back. "Well, goodnight jere" I say pulling away from the hug and looking into his eyes. "Goodnight y/n/n" jere says