1

Warnings!! : talk of death

"This summer isn't going to be the same"

     I'm in class on the last day of school waiting for this to be over

I'm in class on the last day of school waiting for this to be over. I look over at belly and she's asleep, not a surprise belly has been failing and falling asleep in class a lot since we lost Susanna and the boys.

Belly's book falls and she jumps awake I see a boy pick up the book, I ignore them and sit just waiting for this bell. 'RINGG' finally. I get up out of my seat and grab my things while I wait for bells.

Me and belly walk out of class and go to our shared locker. I haven't been a volleyball player but belly has and here comes taylor and the volleyball girls walk up. "Hey Bells, you know it's not too late to sign up for volleyball camp you know?" Taylor says to belly after belly turns around and gets cut off.

"WOOOHOO HIGHSCHOOL IS OVER BITCHES!!" we hear steven yell down the hall. omg steven.. Steven runs over putting his arms around 2 girls. "Your such a Clown.." Taylor says to steven rolling her eyes. "If I was going to Princeton I would be screaming too" one of the girls steven has his arm around says. "THANK YOU Evelyn" steven says fist bumping the girl.
"Omg, your going to Princeton? That's so cool I couldn't tell!" Taylor and I say sarcastically making fun of steven in his Princeton shirt he is wearing. "Oh, oh, you couldn't tell?" Steven says pushing Taylor's head and punching me in the arm. "Ow asshole" I say rolling my eyes.

A boy comes over to steven asking what time the grad party is starting tomorrow. "Oh! The band comes on at 10 im dating the singer!" Taylor says. Taylor is dating this guy he is kind of.. "yeah the machine gun Kelly wanna be" steven says thats what I was thinking steven. "We tried to beat him from playing but I guess we couldn't find anybody cheaper." Steven says again. Taylor looks at steven and flips him off. Taylor turns to me and belly "wait so, are you guys coming to the party?" Taylor says. "Uh, I don't know.." belly says unsure but I have a different answer. "Yeah I'll be going, I hate being stuck in the house" I say . Belly has been struggling with losing the boys and Susanna and I have too, but I try to not think about it I hate having to struggle I just want to think about other things sometimes.