First Kiss

I've had hundreds of mental scenarios about this and I just wanted to dump them. I was thinking of doing Hunter's POV then Willow's and go in a pattern, but I need Willow's on this and then finished it with Hunter's.

After the CATTS had cleared the plan to eliminate the Collector by midnight, Willow herself was overwhelmed. Sure, Eda gave them their own part- a much less dangerous one than they could handle- but everyone's chance of surviving this was the same. A number too low she didn't want to think of it. One, messing up and... well, she didn't want to contemplate that either.

But, if their end is to be this night, she wants to make the most of this evening.

She came out to the cliff outside the hideout, and as expected found the blond she was looking for. They'd all had time to change to more suitable outfits in case of battle, and Hunter looked different than he did on their days after crossing the portal. The setting sun bathed his sillhoute in light as she approached.

He turned around upon hearing her. 'Willow, you're here.'

Willow didn't make eye contact. 'Hunter, I wanted to tell you something.' She came up to the edge of the cliff beside him. 'I was thinking of the plan that Raine and the others put and the possibilities of what would happen.

Hunter tensed a bit.

'And I was thinking of something I just wanted to do, andthe fact that there might be a never for that so, I wanted to make sure of it, whether we go through this or not.'

Hunter suddenly pulled a comforting smile, placing a hand on her shoulder. 'Hey Willow, don't worry. The plan is still pretty solid, and I believe everyone will manage their part.' He stopped for a second, drifting his eyes down. 'Also, you can always count on me.'

She didn't say anything in return. Instead, she turned around and pushed herself on her toes, barely reaaching his eyes and put her lips against his. The world then stopped so suddenly, he only felt who was infront of him until she broke it.

If grimwalkers really were complicated beings as he read, his feelings were now more complex than he ever was.

How was he supposed to react?

SHould he have done something while she was kissing him?

What does he say now?

Why is it suddenly so hot around?

Whatever his mind was about to supply stopped short when hearing Luz calling their names. She, Amity and Gus were infront of the hideout enterance, waiting for them. Willow looked at him one last time and turned back to them.

The girls went inside while Gus waited for a limping Hunter. He sensed something was off from a distance. 'What's wrong?' he asked.

He stayed silent, then answered, 'Nothing. Nothing is wrong.'

Drama.