Enter the Viewing

It was a quiet night in the land of Eostia, where many people are starting to go to sleep while others are busy staying awake for patrol or standing watch so nothing bad happens.  While in other places their many young and old women who are being used and elves being slaved with little hope of them getting back their freedom. But here is what is happening in certain places in Eostia.
~~~
In the kingdom of Ken

In the halls of the kingdom of Ken there is a queen getting ready for bed as she walks around the room trying to calm her nerves because in the next day she knows the the Kuroinu black dogs, the mercenaries she hired are going to attack the Black Fortress where her best friend, Olga Discordia lives. She hopes that they are successful in their battle against the army that Olga has and bring her back to Ken.

She feels herself becoming more tired as she continues to stay awake so she goes to lay down. As she lays down she thought she heard a faint bell in the distance, like a grandfather clock.
~~~
In the kingdom of Geofu

In the Fortress of Geofu lies a lady known to many as Claudia, the right hand of the goddess reincarnated. She was also known as the strongest princess knight and she is getting ready to go to bed with her husband Klaus, the one she loves so dearly but she knows she has to finish her paperwork before going to sleep.
(Sometime later)
The paperwork is almost done, she only needs to finish 25 more pieces of papers then she can join her husband in bed.

As she finishes another piece of paper she looks at the time and sees that it was 12:00 AM, she knows she has to finish her work but the power of sleep was to much to ignore so she went to her room and sees her husband sound asleep so she gets in the same bed next to him.

As she was falling asleep she thought she heard a roar of an animal of some kind that sounded so close and far at the same time. But before shoe ponders what it was she falls asleep hearing the roar much farther this time.
~~~
In the kingdom of Ur

Here in this kingdom we see a small girl with pink hair and nightgown that seems to be quite a bit see through but she doesn't mind as she was by herself only left thinking about how the next day is going to be. The small girl is known as Prim, one of the princess knights. Prim was known for her kind and cheerful attitude, she was also known for having an extremely strict and man hating cousin.

As Prim wonders about the morning she looks at the clock and sees that it was currently 12:03.

She knows how much it worries Alicia, if she doesn't go to sleep on time so she goes to her bed to sleep. As she lays not tired at all she suddenly hears a noise which sounded like a whale, as she sits up and looks for where the noise came from she suddenly felt her body relax as a nice aroma fills her nose she starts falling asleep barely seeing the giant of a man with a bright green light on their head in front of her.

But instead of feeling fear she felt comfort and a sense of protectiveness washes over her. Like how her father would make her feel safe whenever she was scared. So she fell asleep with a smile on her face not seeing how the giant had a big metal drill for a hand.
~~~
In the kingdom of Feoh

In this kingdom we see another princess knight known as Alicia, she was well known but not well liked mostly from the men because of her strict and rude attitude but we won't worry about that for now.

Right now she is getting ready for bed. She had finish some small pieces of paperwork but as she checked the time she saw that it was currently 12:10. She knows that she is strict with her cousin Prim about going to sleep on time but even she can't follow her own rules from time to time like this night as well.

As she lays down on her bed and lets the comfort of it lull her to sleep she hears a faint whisper from a little child next to her saying "Look daddy, it's an angel! I can see light coming from her belly. Wait, this one is still breathing. Don't worry, I know she'll be an angel soon." Alicia wanted to get up and see who said that but her body was too tired to move and she also thought that the voice sounded like her when she was younger.