The Darksign

(So Dark Soul Intro has won the voting process! But don't worry you Dante and Halo fans because Ill be doing those next after this. And just so you dark souls people know, two of you choose to have the first dark souls intro so I am doing that.)

"Talking"

'Thinking'

(Author)

Video

Mysterious voice

Actions

Video actions

Please get seated as the next video is going to be shown soon. If you are hungry, you may ask for a meal of your choice.

Most of the people there were feeling a bit hungry, so they decided to ask something to eat. Maia, who wanted to be a joker, decided to ask for something extremely expensive that even celestine would only eat once in a while.

"You know what, I'll take three pieces of the juiciest stakes you have!" She said with a chuckle

"Maia, you should learn when to be grateful, and not ask someone about something that expensive to give you." Claudia lightly scolded her fellow Princess knight as some of the others agreed.

That soon turned to shock as three full slabs of cooked stakes were suddenly in front of her on a plate with utensils for her to use

"Oh hell yeah!" Maia said excited as she dug into her meal.

"What?! that ain't fair! Hey mysterious voice! can i get some of that too!?" Vault asked

I apologize, but you have already asked for your meal and cannot ask for more so soon.

"Damn It!" he hit his chair rest "Maia! Can you at least give me one of those!?" Volt asked Maia

"Nuh Uh!" Maia said with her mouth full, from already finishing two of the stakes "This stuff's amazing! Who cooked it so perfectly?!" Maia questioned

The name they go by is Emiya

"Give him my thanks for this amazing meal!" Maia said happily

Affirmative. But please be quiet everyone as the show is starting in 10

9

Celestine, who just finished her salad and wiped her mouth with her handkerchief and got herself ready for what was next.

8

Volt, who was still annoyed, got ready to watch this new world.

7

6

Lulu pulled out her notebook so she could find new weapons to (copy) design herself.

5

Prim and Alica were starting to finish up their food, so they decided to get ready.

4

Olga looks around confused as well as Chloe because they thought they heard a fire behind them for some odd reason.

3

2

The Courier curses to himself for almost getting caught for cooking some Brahim meat.

1

In the Age of Ancients.

The world was unformed, shrouded by fog.