Smut♡

             ~Do I wanna know?~

Wil's Pov:

D: "You ready?"

Dark asked me, as I exited the Ego Inc.
I was dressed in white jeans, a yellow shirt, and a light pink jacket over it.
I also had my usual hot pink and white Nike high shoes on.

It was December, so it was pretty chilly outside.

While Dark, on the other hand, was wearing a light pink tie, a black shirt under it, and a white suit along with white Converse shoes.

Believe it or not, he is a big fan of Converse.

W: "Yeah."

I responded, a big smile on my face.

Dark took my hand as we made our way over to his black Ferrari.

He unlocked it for us as we hopped in.
He sat in the driver's spot while I took the passenger seat.

I looked down at the cup holders.
I noticed that instead of them being empty, there were two Monster cans in each of the empty spots.

One of the Monsters was the pipeline punch, a light pink can, and the other was a white can, the zero ultra.

W: "You got them for us?"

I questioned in surprise, pulling on my seat belt.

Dark looked at me and then at the Monster cans.

D: "Oh, I have no idea how that got there."

He picked up the pink can, looking over the flavor, as I buckled my seat belt.

D: "It's your favorite flavor, too."

W: "Ooh, you're the best."

I took the can from him and opened it, taking a big sip of the sugary and fizzy goodness.

Dark opened up his, and we made cheers with the cans.

He took a sip, too, before starting up the car and driving us to a party.

We got invited to go to a close friend's engagement party.

That friend happened to be a billionaire, and the house he lived in was a huge, fancy mansion that was far away from the Ego Inc.

...

We parked in front of the mansion an hour and a half later.

I got out of the car, holding my empty Monster can.

Dark crept up behind me, locking his car and shoving his keys into his suit pocket.

His other hand was holding onto his empty can.

D: "What the hell?"

He muttered, shrugging his shoulders.

At the same time, we threw the Monster cans on the road, stomping our feet over them to crush them with all our strength.

Dark's can had a bigger dent than mine because he used and had more power than me.

Monster Energy

We both let out in the best demon voice we could impersonate, kicking them to an unknown location on the road.

D: "Let's go."

Dark muttered, taking my hand and lovingly leading me inside the building.

...

Dark's Pov: