That big ass fridge 💀

It was another day at the circus... nobody even knows how long the days here anymore... the basically don't care anymore...

Our story today will focus on the one and only... Jax...

"Man, it is boring here! There's nothing good to do anymore!! The adventures were all right at first but now they're just boring" he babbled, yapped, and ranted to himself... complaining about the activities that have grown old to him. he didn't even want to prank people or play jokes anymore... it's gotten to boring and old... he had ran out of ideas...

He sighed as he laid in his bed... he stared at the ceiling then tossed to the side and stared at the wall... pondering what to do in his free time...

"Hmm... What to do, what to do..." he asked himself out loud. He sat up at edge of his bed "I know the food here ain't real but it's something... just to take it off my mind... who knows! Maybe my brain just needs some fuel..." he thought out loud

Caine had a food supply set up for them, it was virtually endless. Jax had gotten up and headed to the "kitchen" of the circus...

[who knew a circus had a kitchen ( ˙-˙ ) ...]

He encountered Kinger just minding his business... doing... Kinger things... "sup Kinger..." jax said "AGHH! Oh Jax! What are you doing?" Kinger asked "nothin' just getting some food" he answered... "but we really don't need to eat, even if we feel hungry its just an illusion, our minds are not used to a lack of eating so it te-" " ugh, I don't care senior citizen! Im bored and I want food... there's nothing wrong with that!" Jax said as he rudely cut Kinger off... he continued on his way to the kitchen, where the food supply was in a giant walk-in refrigerator...

"Ooh! So much to choose from!" He said as he looked around the refrigerator. "Uhm... oh! This'll do!" He told himself as he grabbed some cooked meat, a sausage, and a some bread...

"This shall suffice my hunger! Wait... what does suffice mean again? Eh.. whatever" he said as he started heading back to his room.