I

Vanessa.
My sweet Nessa.
I saw her pretty ocean eyes. Her smile wide and happy like never. Her little fingers tangled with mine as we were walking around little lake singing together. Her voice. I love her voice. When she is singing i feel like someone just put pure silk on me. I was looking at her shiny blonde curls combined with white ribbon on her head. She looks like an angel. My real angel. She is my pure gold. My happiness and real love. I can tell that. She makes me feel like a prince in a fairytale. She grab my hand and looked me in the eyes. How i love this woman. I looked into her bright eyes. I could see how happy she is and it made my heart pounding harder. I moved her hair from her little face. She was fragile and i loved that about her. It was summer and butterflies were flying around us. I saw the joy in her eyes. Yeah she loves butterflies. She was like one too. Soft and pretty. She had her colours like butterflies. I could watch her all day long. We sat on a grass watching nature. That was her favourite thing. Her close to me and me stroking her soft curls. I loved how she smelled, like vanilla and fresh orchid. She was laughing at my stories about my gigs with band and asked for more. I loved how interested in my band life she was. It made my heart melt. I felt like i could tell her everything. I knew she won't judge. I felt free with her, i felt wind in my hair when i was with her.

But when i woke up and i saw her next to me, i knew it was just a dream. Her eyes closed, hair all messed up. She wasn't as close to me as always. Immediately i felt a knife in my heart. She still looked so peaceful but i could see that something isn't right. I didn't know what was that. Something felt different in her and i had to find out what. I could kill for her happiness. It wasn't easy for me to watch her change that quick. Thinking i can change it i put my head on a pillow and i fell asleep. Hoping i could see her smile in my dream again.