No Rest For The Dead... Is Devari Seriously Still Alive!?

Choji winced as Zayla's hands approached his back. "Stay still ya big baby", Tonton tugged at his arm, "she hasn't even touched you yet!" He breathed out gritting his teeth with a glare, "oh", Tonton chuckled sheepishly, "sorry..." She released his arm. "Are you ready? I-I haven't healed on such a massive scale before but Tidus is doing alright so... you should be okay". "Just do it..." Choji muttered, his jaw tightened and his eyes squeezed shut as he felt the cooling sting of water on his burned back. "I'm sorry... try to stay still..." Zayla mentioned. "I-it's alright... just please... hurry..." He swallowed hard his lips trembling. Tonton straightened, she couldn't bare to see him in so much pain, she grabbed his hand. He turned his head to look at her suddenly lost in her warm concerned smile. Zayla noticed the longing stare between them, happy that Choji had a distraction. Tidus looked over at them as Seth and Tanjiro came to sit with him, "hey, how's the leg?" the latter asked. Tidus glanced up at Seth who was also awaiting his answer, "Tonton said it was lucky I had such a steady hand pull out the blade, thanks Seth". Seth bowed his head slightly, "I am just glad that Zayla now has the power to heal". "Yeah but- salt water is the worst..." They looked out to sea, "at least the waters of the Balnon Beach sea are clean", Seth looked down as he said, "as far as we know..." Tidus glanced at him then gave a small sigh and smile knowing he was joking. "Where did Ryku and Yuki go?" Tanjiro asked. "Off to get some firewood, Skarra went to find food, they reckon we should stay around here... for... the night..." Seth and Tanjiro looked at Tidus as he stared into the distance. "Are you alright?" Seth asked after looking and seeing nothing. Tidus didn't reply, prompting Tanjiro to wave a hand in his face, "hello? Earth to Tidus". Tidus blinked shaking his head, he stood up, "I thought I saw..." He cut off watching as a shadowy figure walked off into the Balnon Ruins of an old castle, "Seth... you mind coming with me for a sec?" "Sure..." "Hey what's going on?" Tanjiro interjected. Tidus didn't look at him, "I just need to check something..." "Well then I'm coming too-" Tanjiro noticed he was ignored, he glanced at Seth who gave a half shrug, they both began to follow Tidus to the ruins. Tonton watched them walk off, "what's up with those three? Tidus looks like his in a daze or something". Zayla turned her head, she had healed half of Choji's back, but paused when something caught her eye, "no..." she muttered, the water she was using to heal dropped from her hands prompting Choji to turn his head to look at her, "is something wrong...?" He asked wondering why she had stopped. "Devari...." She muttered. "Aye?" Tonton and Choji looked at each other, "did she just say Devari?" They followed her gaze to see Devari walking towards them, "no way..." "It can't be..." Tonton finished. "Come on we have to move!" Zayla and Tonton helped Choji up, he cried out as they hurriedly put his arms over their shoulders, "I know it hurts darling but you're in no condition to fight!" They sat him down behind a large rock on the beach, "uhh what now...?" Zayla adopted a hard expression, "now... I'll send him back where he belongs". Choji tugged at her arm pulling her back down, "wait. This doesn't make sense, he was dead we saw him ourselves, you chopped his head off there's no coming back from that immortal or not". They froze as Devari called out, "Zayla, come with me and your friends can live", he added in a bone-chillingly more menacing voice, "I promise I won't hurt them..." Tonton's eyes widened, "it seems like him..." Choji shook his head, "I'm telling you, his a fake. A hallucination or something". Tonton's eyebrows shot up, "a hallucination we're all having together?" Choji sighed, "watch, I bet it'll pass right through-" He picked up a shell and grunted as he threw it at Devari. It bounced off of his chest, "now we're throwing things? That's not nice". Choji sat back down, Tonton shot him a look, "theory number two?" "I'm telling you his not real... someone must be using some sort of power on our minds, there is no way he magically came back from having no head! And no anything! Didn't you burn him into ashes?" Zayla nodded, "I agree with you Choji". "You do!?" "Yeah, there was nothing left of him, this has to be someone using their powers against us-" She gasped as Devari's hand reached towards her from over the rock and pulled her up, "times up", he yanked her over the rock. "Zayla!" Tonton pushed Choji back down, "stay here!" She demanded then rushed out to help Zayla...