The Hero Falls, And You Are Found!~

This chapter is the pov of Frenzy, who is White_chorus316, and I will post a sort of... Teaser(?) for this chapter, So it's not done yet...

Frenzy~ A deep voice whispered. The only indication of where it came from was a big white smile with sharp, crooked teeth, and four completely white eyes. The white eyes looked past me, almost as if they didn't know where I was...

"What... W-who are you? where am I?" If I can find out where I am, maybe I can get out of here, I figured.

Frenzy~ I Will Find You!~ Then, without warning, it looked straight at me, almost making me jump.

"Wait, Wha-"

FRENZY, I SEE YOU!!! And then it's mouth became wider, and opened it, surrounding me in white and black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a start, Usachi Kiro woke up, only to see the League coming back through the portal. "Hey, were back. Didn't trash the place, didja?" Shigaraki said, a little accusingly. at first, i thought he was talking to me, until he grabbed toga's knife from the wall, destroying it.

"AWWW, why'd you do that?!" Toga said, whining a bit. She looked at me as if she could will me to beat up shigaraki, which was stupid. Even if I was capable, he has a hero on his side. A hero who, if she don't remember, erased her knife!

"What do you want, Toga? I am not fighting shiggy." I said, earning a little "heh" from shiggy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked around my post, watching for any heroes, but when I scanned the whole area, I noticed the streets where the heroes would come and go was empty. I went to check on Skreecher, only to find