chapter5 preview.

Hey. .it's been six months. .. .uhh I have no excuse except procrastinating. I'm honestly thinking about remaking this entire story  I mean I grew as a writer. . .you can ya know vote in th comments. . .tell ya what if this gets twenty votes I'll revamp this whole story and add more details and make longer chapters. . .MORE LORE! EVEN! anyway here!

The wind blew past Y/n who was riding a motorcycle through the streets of night city to Lucy's apartment. Which was the only place he figured she'd bring David.

A loud humming made him glance to the side to see a arasaka ship flying through the air before he turned his attention back to the road.

Y/n: Fucking corpo rats. . .

He twisted the handle of his vehicle and sped up as he pushed past and moved in between vehicles flipping off those who shouted curses at him.

About fifteen minutes later Y/n sent his foot forward kicking open the door of an apartment only for a gun to be pointed to the side of his head.

His eyes turned green as time around him slowed when he activated his sandevistan. Y/n casually stepped behind the tall built woman  with short blonde hair and strong facial features who had the gun..

Y/n kicked her in the back of her knee and twisted her wrist and made it so she was pressing it against her own temple.

Y/n: Sorry dorio.

Time then resumed back at its normal speed as the other people in the room looked at Y/n in surprise. David could be seen sitting on a sofa ignoring the gun in his face.

David: Y/n!?

A built man with dark skin, gorrila arms which were an augment, sunglasses and bleached hair looked at Y/n in surprise.

Y/n: Gimme my brother Maine. .

The man known as Maine blinked his eyes owlishly under his glasses and looked at David and then back at Y/n before holstering his gun.

Maine: Well shit. . This brat is your little brother, no wonder he has my sandevistan, no idea why your mother gave it to him.

Y/n: She didn't, she's dead.

Maine: . . . Gloria is dead? . . . . .shit. . . I'm sorry. .

Y/n nodded and looked at David who avoided eye contact with him. His eyes then looked at his ex girlfriend who he hasn't seen for over a year.

Lucy is a young woman with naturally white hair and red-purple eyes. She wears light red eye and lip makeup. Her hair is cut in a split bob - with her left side left longer - and dyed with a colorful pastel rainbow gradient. Her eyes appear to reflect with the colors of her hair.

  She wears a cropped white jacket with a black netrunner unitard with red accents over a pair of white shorts and high gray stockings, and black knee-high boots.

Y/n: So, can I get my brother back without any trouble?

Maine: I need that sandevistan Y/n. But. . .

David: If you need it so bad let me join you! I'm good at using it! I have a high tolerance!

Y/n: You're not in a position to make choices David! So shut up and let the adults talk!

Maine: No. . . .he has a point. . . .we could use him. . .you too, you seem pretty good with your sandevistan as well.

A sigh of frustration left Y/n's mouth as he closed his eyes in annoyance before opening them again.

Lucy: I can say from experience of seeing him in action, he's good at what he does Y/n.

An awkward stare was given to Y/n courtesy of Lucy who rubbed her neck slightly as Y/n looked at David who just sat silent.

dorio: Can you let me go?

Y/n: Oh yeah. . .my bad,

dorio: Nah it's fine, I took the initiative and you were defending yourself. . .

Letting her go Y/n stepped back as dorio stood up and offered her hand to him which Y/n shook.

Y/n: . . . Today is a shit fest. . 

Maine: What happened to your arm kid?

Y/n: Oh this, just an accident is all.

Lucy: Yeah because that certainly gets into specifics huh?

Y/n: It honestly doesn't matter. Now then. . . David, you are coming with me, we got a long conversation coming about what our potential future. . . If we even have one. .

End preview.