chapter3 trailer

It was pandemonium on a random highway in night City as we see a knocked over car with shattered glass around it.

The frame of the car was bent and disfigured and  inside the car a boy was also seen unconscious with his seatbelt keeping him in place as his arms hung limply above him

We see a panicked y/n sprinting as fast as he could with a horrified expression on his face as he approached the flipped over car where the boy inside was revealed to be David and the woman to be Gloria.

Y/n ran over to Gloria and checked her pulse only to let out a sigh of relief when he felt one.

Y/n's eyes lit up as the sound of Tommy's voice filled his mind.

Tommy: (Hello?)

Y/n: (Get on route 250 right now!)

Tommy: (Why?)

Y/n: (Do it! I don't have time to explain and bring your car!)

Tommy: (Alright fine I'm on my way, I'll be there shortly)

Tommy then left the call as y/n left Gloria and ripped apart the car doors like they were paper and ripped David's seatbelt off and grabbed his little brother before pulling him out to drag him next to Gloria.

Y/n: How the hell did this happen?
_________________________________________

We see sparks flying everywhere and blood splash against the ground as we see y/n slash a man across the stomach with his arm blade but not before getting slashed across the eye and kicked backwards.

Y/n's feet dug into the concrete kicking up dirt and asphalt rocks as we see y/n raise his blade arm upwards with his enemy doing the same.

The both of them took off running towards each other with the man jumping into the air with his blade posed to stab y/n's head and y/n had his to stab the man in his jaw.

Coming soon

(Hope you guys are hyped because this is coming out tomorrow/today, I felt like making a trailer to see if you guys would enjoy it and for you to see what's to come, it will definitely be written better then it was in the trailer.