ch 9

A front and side Wedgie for 4 mins, then 40 spanks.

SPANK
SPANK
SPANK.... (40)

She was crying badly now. I know her past was wrong but correcting her is my duty.

Completing all of her worksheets was sure time taking and also hurtful. But that's how I teach. She did many mistakes and got alot of wedgie and spanking.

It's more than 300 spanks that she got from me. And wedgie more than 60 mins. She was sobbing in pain laying on my knees.

It was around 12 am already.

I was giving a front wedgie when jk came to her room.

Jk POV

I just came back. After getting fresh I thought to check upon Lexi. When I came in her room. I saw her butt bruised so badly. She must have gotten over 100 hits. It was bleeding too. When I came in, hyung was giving a front wedgie. She was crying hard too. Must be in so much pain. My little baby.

Jk- looks like lexi did alot of mistakes?

Suga- well yes. Got over 300 spankings and alot of wedgie too. Take care of her pls, bye! I need to go now too.
(Left)

Jk- hmmm, Lexi so many hits and wedgie?

Lexi- s-sorry appa, I did a lot of mistakes.

Jk- you know what you have to do now, go get the cane and some of your extra underwear.

Lexi brought me everything I asked her too.

Placing her over my lap. I started giving her hard spanks.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK.

Lexi- ahhhhhhh, no more appa..... Ahhh.... ( Crying)

Jk- it's just 50 hits. Now stand up facing your butt in my direction.

She did as told. I pulled her panties hard which made her feet get off the ground. Ripping them off as she screamed in pain. I made her wear another one and turned her around. Giving her a front wedgie.

Jk- stay like this and study. Dare you remove it.

Time skip, after 2 hrs.

I came in her room to check. She was handling the pain and studying. I wasn't feeling good but This is the rule. After that I picked up her wedgie and placed her down on the bed.

Jk- sleep honey...

Lexi- hmm, thanks appa.