ch 12

After around 100-150 spanks with my belt and hair brush. I stopped. Lexi had been crying badly by now. I roughly took the tape off her mouth. She gasped loud.

Lexi- a-appa no.more ahhh.... (Crying)

Ignoring her I went and came back with ice.

Taking her panties down to her ankle. I put a few ice cubes in her underwear and again made her wear those. She screamed loud as she felt cold.

Lexi- ah-ahhhhhh....

Yanking it up her ass I gave her a hard wedgie. From front and back both. After a solid 3 mins I left her.

Jk- this isn't over for you. You will sleep with wedgie and won't pick it off untill I tell you to. Do you understand?

Lexi- y-yes... (Crying)

I picked her up and threw her on the bed. I tied her hands to the bed. Putting a lot of ice cubes in her panties I yank it again up her butt. The ice rubes against her soft skin it'd hurt alot but punishment is a punishment. Also giving her a front wedgie while she has a back wedgie too. I hooked her underwear to her bra from the front so it won't come off. Forcing her bruised butt to touch the bed she was hissing in pain and also because of the wedgie too. 

Jk- sleep like this and dare you pick it off or open your hands.

Time skip. It was morning now.

Around 9 am, I came in her room and saw her closed eyes with a painful wedgie kind of broke me from inside. Softly caressing her hair she opened her eyes.

Lexi- a-appa, pls d-dont punish m-me more. 

She asked me scared. I melted I felt so bad.

Jk- no honey. I'll not.

I opened her hands and also took of her underwear. I turned her aound checking her ass. It was still bruised and bleeding too.

Spoiling her today with everything she wanted I ended this day.

Author POV

Jk suddenly woke up from him dream.

Jk- ahhhh, what was that?

Yes all this time he was dreaming. Actually lexi was his real daughter and all these incidents became him dream after Lexi died in an r_pe case.