My OCs (Yes, I do Have OCs For This Game Somehow)

LET'S FUCKING GO‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I don't have designs for them at the moment, so basic info about them is all you're gonna get for now lmao

Ok, let's get started!
———
1. Luna

Luna is probably one of the few females you can find in the military base. She's a scientist and researcher who worked at the satellite station for a period of time before the massacre happened. Like Lenny, she stopped working there before Dipsy came and killed all of the other workers.

She's rather short when it comes to height, so other teletubbies would mistake her for a child, when really, she's a young adult like some of them. Is somewhat close with Lenny and Gary, but at the same time not too close.

She can get rather bossy, but she means well. She takes her job very, very, VERY seriously, so if you even DARE try to get her to take a break, she'll be very hesitant. She's basically one of the scientists trying to find the actual cure for the infected teletubbies.
———
2. Jason

A newbie at the military and is possibly the youngest soldier there. Initially, Miles didn't even want him to join the military because of the fact that the light orange-ish tubby literally is like, 16 years old, which is mind blowing. However, after a lot of pleading and persuading from Jason himself, Miles decided to give in and allow him to join.

Jason can be a bit of a slacker at times, and he's a bit--no, VERY CLUMSY, which furthers Miles' doubts for him, but Jason's trying his best to prove to the sergeant that he can do things right. Good for him! Jason is pretty outgoing and friendly, somehow being the second mood booster in the base other than Dutch.
———
3. Mia

Other than Anne, Mia's another female soldier. Along with Anne, they're both the only female soldiers in the military. Mia's rather strong, and does well with modern technology, which even Lenny's jealous of....sort of.

Mia's kind and caring, willing to help others in need no matter what they're struggling with. She doesn't tolerate people who take advantage of her kindness, however, and won't hesitate to literally dropkick them. What a girlboss....!
———
OKAY THAT'S ALL

I'll work on designs soon, but the thing is i can't exactly draw teletubbies, so expect me to draw the characters and these ocs with my human designs instead. Hope y'all don't mind that lmfao 😭

Ok bye for now :)