About My Continuation Of The What Comes After Mini Series

Alright, so basically, i'm gonna try to think of a completely original continuation. However, my continuation definitely might be influenced by the fanmade continuation on yt so yea 😭

Idk what exactly might happen in between episode 3 and the ending to it yet, but i can confirm a few things:

1. Dutch actually somehow dodges Richard's bullet, like in the fanmade continuation. Idk where he'd run off to, but one thing for sure is that he's not dead here.

2. Lenny.....did not died while sacrificing himself here apparently! Wowie! After Lenny knocks out the Guardian, he goes to that place that i somehow forgot the name of to turn on the self destruct button or whatever. However, Guardian woke up way more earlier here then intended, and then decided that he doesn't want Lenny to just die like that, so he went into the building, pulled Lenny out just when the countdown nears 1, and then once they're out the place goes KABOOM. They both survived somehow.

3. Richard and Noo Noo did met. Noo Noo offered Richard to work together with him, to which the captain initially disagreed with, but then the vacuum cleaner pulled out the manipulation card, smth abt being able to gain power and being able to take over the world and be as powerful as the teletubbies were intended to be, and that convinced the captain to do all of this bullshit. It was only at the end that he realized that what he's doing is wrong and then he realized Noo Noo manipulated him. I am Not trying to justify his actions i swear.

4. Guardian did not lose his shit and killed Richard in the end here lol. Instead, when Guardian was about to stab the captain with his sword, Richard was quick to fend himself and then they had another super epic final fight. Richard then got cornered by the Guardian and shit lol. At the same time, the other soldiers managed to get to them quick enough to take Richard back with them to settle things without murder lmao.

Idk anytjing else atm, i'm still working on this shit so uhhhhh yea!

Ok bye for now :)