EPISODE 32

E P I S O D E  3 2 [√]p a g e  t h i r t y - t w o  :  T H E  G L A S S  B R E A K I N G

p a g e  t h i r t y - t w o  :  T H E  G L A S S 
B R E A K I N G

he's glad. more than glad to say that the awkward tension between him, izana, and kakucho has finally settled. "i hope they visit the house after this." takemichi brightly smiled to no one but himself.

although he finally recovered one bond, he broke another one — his involvement with tōman.

it hurt him a little with how easily they let him go, basing from what mucho told him earlier. like he was really just another member in tōman and not someone they consider their friend. but the betrayal was far more painful than that so he couldn't bring himself to cry about it.

he wanted to quit after all. he's upset, nevertheless, happy.

he just hope the his encounters with them would lessen in the future.

it's gonna be lonely.

but maybe he can finally find peace in being alone. at school, at that. he can never be peaceful at home with the trio being there to cause all the ruckus that could make the house lively once they get home. "they'll be there for 2 months, was it? hmm ... they suddenly came to our house and made it lively. i hope they never leave." another vibrant, toothy smile spreads across the blond's face.

"but they'll leave eventually ... it's gonna be lonely. but it's gonna be okay." takemichi whispered to himself enthusiastically as he dribbled the volleyball, his form crouched and in the middle of the barely lit gymnasium.

he noticed himself making mistakes during the practice match earlier in the morning. so he decided to practice a little before showering and going to bed. fortunately, izana let him used the second court but only until 8 pm or he'll have to sleep inside the court once he gets locked in, izana joked before.

he only switched a few lights on so the elders wouldn't notice. he didn't set up the net since he got scared by what izana said about getting locked in, so he saved the hassle of putting it up and returning it back to the storage room. it's not like he'll be practicing his spikes and serves, but his saves and digs.

takemichi went to the carrier where all the volleyballs are held, about to grab a few more balls to start practicing when all the lights suddenly went out.

"what the .." takemichi looked around briskly and in panic, only to be met with nothing but the very little amount of light that came from the windows around the ceiling. it was already nighttime and the light outside was too dim to even help him.