1

essynnce novalie jenkins
7:30 am
baton rouge, louisiana

"essynnce wake up before yo brother leave you here" my momma said after i was tryna ignore her for the past 5 minutes.

today was the first day of my senior year and i was lowkey excited but at the same time who wanna go to school. i finally got my lazy ass up and went into the bathroom for my hygiene. i had took an everything shower last night so my skin was super glowy and smooth. i brushed my teeth and shi and afterwards i restraightened my quickweave. i then went i to my closet to pick out an outfit.

the school dress code was changed to the point where you could wear basically anything since we got a new female principal.

"nova yo brother left! nakia said she comin to get you at 8:15!!" my momma yelled from downstairs

"okkk" i said back and went to put my clothes on.

the fit ^

i put on some silver accesories and sprayed some perfume before i grabbed my large black puffer tote bag with all my school stuff and went downstairs.

"hey yall." i said to my parents while they were snuggled on the couch.

"hey babygirl, yo momma made you a small breakfast since you gotta go. its on the counter." my dad said turnin his head to look at me.

"ok thank you." i said when a horn honked.

nakia's impatient ass.

i grabbed the food and put in a container so i could bring it and grabbed all my stuff.

"ok bye momma, bye daddy. i love yall." i said kissin they cheeks.

"we love you too." they said at the same time before i went outside and got into nakia's new grey kia k5 gt-line.

"lets go bitch." she yelled out the window.

"girl dont be rushin me, just turned 18 and thinkin you evb momma." i said gettin in the car and puttin my booksack in the back.

"and is, now buckle your seatbelt mommys baby." she said makin me mug her while i buckled my seatbelt.

we both looked at eachother and bussed out laughin.

"where kayla?" i asked.

"ionk she said somebody else was gon take her." she said makin me nod.

for some reason kayla has been becomin distant, ionk what its about but its weird. me and nakia caught on to it but we not really focusin on it.

"you ready fa all the new fine niggas??!" nakia said stickin ha tounge out.

"most def, and they better be a senior cs ian messin wit anything different." i said makin nakia agree.