6

essynce novalie jenkins

11:15 am

baton rouge, louisiana

i woke up seein nakia gone but i alr knew she prolly texted me before she left. i got up and used the bathroom and went downstairs to get sum to eat. i saw there was a chicfila bag on the counter with chicken minis in it and my name on it. so i microwaved it and got to eatin down. while i was eatin my parents came downstairs.

"hey my baby." my momma said comin up to me and kissin my cheek and my dad did the same. i saw they was dressed wit nun but regular clothes but also wit suitcases.

"um where yall goin?" i asked.

"bout our business lil nosey, you startin to act like yo lifted lace friend." my dad said muggin me and i js laughed and my momma playfully hit his chest.

"we goin by my parents house for the week." my momma said and i pouted. i loved my grandma zora and grandpa jalen, they moved to miami 2 years ago and we all go visit a few times a year.

"aww i wanna come." i said .

"girl you goin to dallas, plus we not js gon be over there we in miamiiii." my momma said doin a lil twerk makin my dad straighten her up and mug her.

"too old fa that." he mumbled makin me and my momma buss out laughin.

"anywayss we gon be back before you back baby and we love you so much, imma text you when we get on the plane and when we land and you do the same even though yo flight late." my momma said givin me a tight hug and my dad did the same. they then left the house and i continued to eat. i already knew eli went back to dallas this morning cs he came in my room and told me bye.

once i finished eatin i went back to my room seein azaias callin me so i answered.

"what took you so long?" he asked muggin in the camera.

"umm i was downstairs. again what is wit you and yo answerin the phone etiquette. we gon have to work on that." i said js playin and he mugged the screen even harder makin me laugh.

"wyd tho." he asked.

"finna get my life together then start packin." i said settin the camera up in my bathroom and brushin my teeth.

"ian pack nun yet cs i want yo opinion on my fits i picked out." he said and i nodded finishin brushin my teeth and started washin my face.

once i finished and put my lotion i looked in the camera seein the outfits laid out on the floor.

"ok so i think they all cute. make sure to bring coo shi too so you can js throw sum on." i said and he nodded and flipped the camera back on himself. when eli sent me all the info i googled the hotel and everything to double check it all cs eli a lil slow sometimes. the hotel was real nice and we got 2 rooms with 2 king beds in each. roomwise it was gon be me, nakia, and leiara in one room and major, azaias, and kari in the other. the rooms were also connected so we was right there with eachother.

"aight preciate you, imma come over wit food around 3 or 4." he said.

"you welcome, and thats coo." i said and we said our byes and hung up.