4 ☄️: "wanna hang out?.."

Aquas' POV:

Its been weeks since I've been hanging out with this unearthly being, and her attitude is starting to rub off on me. For some reason I don't find much difficulty in hiding her my true intentions.. cause I feel like she already knows them before hand-sigh she's so strange..but i mustn't let my guard down, not even on a deity.

I awoke with 7 miscalls from..(y/n)??what does she want? It was the weekends and I'm pretty sure there wasn't any shoots today so; what's this annoyance all about? I picked up the phone beside my bed table and read..30 text-"this woman is insane.."

I sighed and read all of them.

---

( y/n the banana 😗)

7:26am

"Aquaaaaaa it's the weekends"

"Let's hand ouuutttyyyy"

"Bro wake tf up, it's almost the afternoon wthhhhhhh"

"Aquaaaa you're my only friend who knows my true form 😭😭😭😭"

"Nah bro this can't be. Get ready,I'm coming to get you"

"BE READY OK??????"
Sent 7:45am

---

I can't help but giggle a bit, although I do find this annoying..it's kind of pleasing too-but I hate it she's annoying. I groaned and got out of bed to get ready and meet this girl..tho I can hear; chattering?? Who was ruby laughing with this early morning??

3rd person POV:

Aqua went downstairs only to find his sister and..(Y/n)??? He looks at her in disbelief and looks at his sister who was smiling sinisterly at him.

"Hi aqua-kun!! Ya ready to go?" (Y/n) chirped.

"Go where exactly? You didn't tell me you had a secret relationship with the (y/n l/n) ,brother." Ruby gave aqua a deathly glare as (y/n) just stayed silent.

"Firstly were not dating, secondly I don't know where we're going; its up to her where we'll go. And quit the glare ruby she's my friend from work!!" Aqua scoffed at rubys' teasing looks. "Ok~ have fun on your 'not a date' brother " Ruby stood up and went upstairs to her room, leaving (y/n) and aqua alone.

"So where are we going exactly?" Aqua asked.

"Well I dunno, there's a place I wanna take you to." (Y/n) chuckles

"Is this some kind of excuse to murder me?? Wow the Audacity"

"Stop being sarcastic with Me Mr. 'i have no feelings'; anywho let's just go c'mon!"

The two head out and went back into the torii gate, aqua gave (y/n) a confused gaze only to be met with a face full of excitement. The girl went inside and vanished, and the blonde boy just sighed and followed; inside the gate was a different ambiance from before, it felt warm and welcoming instead of the previous visit he had. The deity led him into a gazebo that has fresh food sitting in the table, he wonders..what's this all about?