"I wish I was special"

Updates: still hunting my clone, she really thinks she's the real me
Anyways I had to use LIS cause like c'mon now, anyways.

Alex Sings Creep by Radiohead | Life is Strange: True Colors
YouTube · COGconnected
Sep 8, 2021

I imagined this song for this scene, so here's the link just in case it doesn't work.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D5RFECCH0T9o&ved=2ahUKEwjUhNuPyLCAAxUnmGoFHYVuAhYQwqsBegQIIRAG&usg=AOvVaw12TpDjrfZcy9IeSU4puH8X

Miguno walks into the dorm room, and gets his medicine ready.
While waiting for Jack he sees his guitar in the corner.
Miguno pulls up a chair.
*Basically the whole video right there, I just like this vers of Alex singing creep.*

After Miguno sits for a while, Jack eventually makes himself known.
"Nice singing, bro"
Miguno jumps back, jack starts laughing.
"How long have you been there!?!?!"
"Long enough for it to be super depressing" Jack replies
"Ugh, whatever come help me with this."
Miguno had been taking T for a while now, but he still hated needles, and always got someone else to help him.
Jack picks up the needle, asking "Why didn't you get Durham to help you?"
"He was still sleeping, I didn't wanna disturb him"
Miguno had his eyes completely shut, not afraid to show his fear for needles, while Jack puts wipes off Migunos leg.
"Great, glad to know my plans were okay to disturb"
Jack stabs the leg quick and the testosterone goes in easily
"Dude, you'll have to do this yourself one day, you might as well start."
Jack knew this was a touchy subject, so he didn't wanna press to hard, but he was clearly tired of having to do this.
"I'm trained for that day when it comes! I just happen to be better trained in getting people to do it for me" Miguno says
"Hmm, hey why don't you switch to T-gel? It'd be easier on you"
"And shave my amazing coat?? No way! I ain't having bald arms and a bald chest!"
Jack rolled his eyes with a smile, and then remembered his conversation with Durham.
"Okay Migs, so, what do you think about Durham?"
"Dude, you know how I feel about him, why do you have to keep tormenting me-"
"No"-Jack interupts "Like- what do you like about... Durham?"
"Well, he's cool, not like popular cool, but a chill person. He always loves listening to me play the guitar."
"Okay... Theoretically, if Durham didn't exist, who would you date, like your type"
"Um, I don't know? Someone who accepts me for me? I mean, Durham was the first person to accept me after I came out. He's my best friend"
Miguno blushes a bit, clearly reminiscing of old times.
"So it doesn't matter who it is, just if they love you for who you are?"
"Yeah, hey, where'd this come from?" Miguno asks
"Just tryna fill in the dots..."- Jack mumbles
"What?"
"Nevermind, dude, are you gonna eat lunch with Collot, Durham, and me?"
"UGH I CAN'T SEE HIM ITS TO EMBARRASSING"
"Dude, you can't avoid your best friend forever"
"No, but I can avoid him until it's not awkward"
"It's gonna be awkward until you two talk, I talked to Durham to, you're gonna have to put the first foot foward." - Jack explains
"What else did he say?"
"Um, not much."
"Okay, hey, I have to head to a tutoring lesson"
"Fine, I'll see you at lunch right?"
"Ugh.... Yes ....."
"Good"
Jack smiles, and Miguno leaves the room.