PROLOGUE

Ok, i.m gonna explain the story briefly before you read and hopefully catch your attention.!!!  :)

1> I can't decide on a character to ship you guys with so technically you'll be dead attractive and will get the attention of literally all the guys at blue lock after your secret gets out. But before that, you catching the interest of some boys where effortless... Ofcourse because of that they probably thought that they where somewhat turning gay...not to be homophobic but they where taken of guard once they saw themselves falling for another boy. Then they just liked you even more after finding out about you.

2> Your going to be addressed as 'Yuri' ;your first name .... And Ayoshi as your last name, but of course you can imagine your own appearance or stick to my original OC; who has some what "brownish-black" eyes, and black waist-length hair. And last but not the least, you are drop dead gorgeous but you insist on always wearing a hoodie and face mask to school.......No one has actually seen your face yet but most guys ignore the fact and admire you for your beautiful eyes and least of them for your beautiful personality.

3> You used to play soccer {football] with your dad but he suddenly just stopped one day although you quite never new why yet.