🔞016.🔞

Some time later,Rin is doing yoga while Yuri sleeps next to him.

She starts to wake up.

"Rin?...."

"You're awake."

"What happened?.....i just remembered the match,i can't recall anything after that."

"You passed out.I brought you here so you wouldn't be bothered while you rest."

"Oh..."

Yuri looks at her self,realizing that she doesn't remember changing into her pajamas.

She tries to keep a straight face,but she can't but to blush when she realized....

"Hey,Rin...did you-."

"My eyes where closed,Yuri."

(′▽'〃)She blushes even harder.

"You don't believe me?."

"What?!...i do,just uhm...thanks."

He stares at her a bit before looking away.

The two stay in silence before Rin sighs.

"I want to talk to you about something."

"What's that?."

"....You-."He pauses."........Forget it."

"Huh?...no,what is it?."

"Just forget i said anything."

"....Ok...well,we have a game later....so i'll go get ready."

She starts to get up.

"Tch.."She feels a bad ache in her legs."Crap.."

She catches Rin's attention.

He just raises a brow at her before she acts like everything is normal.

She leaves.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Isagi and Nanase are sitting in the monitor room.

💭I wonder how she's doing...She called me Yoichi.Is there maybe a chance that she's...forgiven me?.

"Ya thinking about her too,yeah?."

"Huh?.....well uhm."Isagi scratches the back of his neck before he sighs."Just worried about her is all."

"Hmm.She'd be ok."Nanase says happily before his smile slowly fades away."I mean......Rin must be taking care of her,he did seem really protective so guess she's in good hands?."

Isagi just stares at Nanase,lost in thought.

💭Yeah Rin was caring for her?...but why?...Other than sparking chemical reactions with eachother while they're playing,could they be some other connection?.

"Y'know,i feel that if we keep this up...we'll lose her for good."Nanase says which catches Isagi's attention.
-
💭We?......we'll lose her?...I-..i'll lose her?

"Unfortunately,it's impossible to lose something you don't have."Hiori says,as he walks in.

"Hiori."

"We all know she's probably got her eyes on someone or something else.We don't know what she wants,so how are we sure we're the type of guy that's a perfect match for her?."

"Ya sayin' we should give up?."Nanse asks.

"No...not at all.I'm just saying,she's trying to change herself to fit blue lock's conditions...we should do the same to fit her conditions."