026-Distorted.

📢"NA-NAGI SEISHIRO SCORES A SUPER GOAL!!!.AND THE BLUE LOCK ELEVEN TIES THE SCORE 1-1!!"The first commenteator says.

"Who the heck's Nagi Seishiro?.Iv'e never even heard of him before..!."-Second commentator.

📢"What a shocking goal that was!.Split into joy and bewilderment..."He says."The crowd in the stadium's looking bizarre!."

"Did the blue lock project...SUCEED,AFTER ALL?!."

📢"NOW WITH THIS,WE'RE NO LONGER ABLE TO TELL...JUST WHO THE PROTAGONISTS OF THIS MATCH!!."
___________________________________________________________________________________

Nagi sits on the floor,fist in the air.

"Ah,i pumped my fist."He mutters."Cringe.."

"NAGI!!!."-Chigiri.

!.

"HELL YEAH!!!."-Isagi.

Both Isagi and Chigiri pounce on Nagi,cheering him.

💭Nice one,Seishiro.-Yuri.

"Noice."-Gagamaru.

"Shit.."Yukimiya grins.

"I didn't get to be the hero."-Otoya.

"This is just the beginning~."-Bachira.

"Hah,Freakin' show off."-Karasu.
________________________________________________________________________

"Amazing!!.They did it,they caught up!!."Anri exclaims."But i wonder,why our offensive strategy suddenly worked?!.Makes me wonder how we were having so much trouble in the first place."

"Don't get carried away by a goal,errand girl.If they can create a situation where they've got a 50-50 chance at scoring,our forwards are expected to do that much."

💭Errand girl?...💢

Anri snaps out of her thoughts."Meaning..the play before that was the critical one?."

"Excactly...Yuri Ayoshi's planning and Itoshi Rin's improvisation was the origin of that goal."

Ego pauses.

"Didn't i tell you?,our players are strong.All the selections i put them through have trained their capacity to improvise."

"Oh!.You're talking about that thing you always bring up..the 'Chemical reactions' between players right?."

"Yeah..That's also a form of improvisation."He answers."Tell me this,Anri..what is the objective of this match?."

"Huh?..uhm...To win."

"Yes.When you set yourself to winning,as long as you don't lose sight of your objective,your situation just becomes another challenge."

"That's...The mindset necessary for improvising!!."

"Now you understand,Blue lock doesn't need an average joe who waits around for orders..what we want are the Egoists who can discover their own challenges...And Yuri Ayoshi responded to that...It seems she really is the key to Itoshi Rin's awakening."
________________________________________________________________

Isagi walks up to Rin.

"Hey,Rin."

?.

"It's too bad you didn't score..But it was still a great play.Maybe next time it'll go better."

"Huh?,shut up.You making fun of me or some shit?."Rin starts."There's no fucking point unless you score."

"Uhm,still...It was thanks to you and Yuri's play that-."

"Who cares?."

"...."

"You were also trying to score yourself,weren't you?."Rin asks.

"I just-."

"Is that bad?."Yuri interupts them.

Rin stares at her."No,it's great."

"I thought so.Cause it's your fault that the goal wasn't made sooner."Yuri says,with a neutral expression.

Isagi's head snaps towards her,suprised by her words.

"How is that?."Rin asks.

*sigh*"I honestly had never expected our captain to have such a big grudge against someone."Yuri says,walking closer to Rin.

"..."

"Well,big or small doesn't really matter.I don't care about your family issues.What i do care about is the fact that your childishness is going to cost us."She walks,circling around him."I mean..impersonating someone you know's better than you?."

Rin starts to get pissed,Isagi still confused.

"You can never replicate that goal again even if you tried a million times.You know why?."She moves to his ear."Hmmm?."

Rin grits his teeth.

"You'll find out for yourself."Yuri says before walking away.

Isagi looks at Rin's pissed off expression before staring at Yuri as she walks away.

💭What was that?.

~~~~~~~

📢"FIFTEEN MINUTES LEFT IN THE FIRST HALF!.WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS DEVELOPEMENT?!."

"I'm on the edge of my seat,here."

📢"THE GAME RESTARTS AT 1-1!!."

The game restarts,Sae with the ball.

"Hey now,It's been 30 minutes since the game started."Rin attempts to block Sae."You're not even say hello when it's been so long?,Shitty bro.."

"......"

"This game isn't for you..It's a game for me to surpass you.."

The crowd watches in anticipation as the Itsohi brothers battle for possesion of the ball.

"Sae-kun!!.I'm open for a pass!!."

"RIN!!.I'LL BACK YOU UP!!."Isagi screams.

"DON'T GET IN THE WAY,ISAGI!!.YOU ALL JUST STAY OUT OF THIS!!!."

💭So i was right after all...Whatever i'm doing to Rin is working...-Yuri.

"THIS IS A FIGHT BETWEEN BROTHERS!!!."